I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...

Discus and support I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unsure what I need to do to sort this as I'm unable to log back into my old account, have I lost the ability to play my games unless I buy them again?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KyeH00, Sep 4, 2023.

1. KyeH00
    KyeH00 Guest

I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...

Unsure what I need to do to sort this as I'm unable to log back into my old account, have I lost the ability to play my games unless I buy them again?

:)

KyeH00, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Brady Austin 25 Win User

Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it

I already made the purchase once, but my epic games account got hacked and I made a new one, and now I want to buy it again and I can't
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let me play the game, it says the person who purchased the game needs to sign in.

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello KyeH00 how are you?

Most likely the person who hacked your account removed your console from your old account.

I recommend that you fill out this form so that you can recover your account.

https://account.live.com/acsr
  4. Frank W West Win User

status code: 80190864

Hi, um. My account has apparently been suspended due to this, billing thing. The account my old payment was on has been cancelled and I've set up a new account and put my details on it and made purchases using it but now it is still using my old payment
    account but it won't let me! PLEASE HELP! I CAN'T USE MY XBOX!
  5. QcBowsJuelzQc Win User

Cancel old Xbox live account

I have created a new Xbox live gold account. I would like to cancel the one that I am using now but I made ​​hack my e-mail from my old account so I can longer connect to my old account to delete my membership so what can I do?
  6. Malecite na Win User

Minecraft username is gone

I have one outlook account, one account I buy games on, one account I log into my damn computer with, which is this one, I can still see all my other games I've bought like Forza horizon 3 but Minecraft ****I don't know why you won't listen when I say my Mojang isn't linked to my Microsoft now, it's just not there, wants new skin and username, I have not swapped accounts I have not made a new account
Thema:

1. I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let... - Similar Threads - bought game old

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new: i have previously purchased tom clancys rainbow six seige on my old gen xbox but after buying a new gen xbox and trying to play it, it is saying that i dont own this game. this has also happened...
  4. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  5. I had bought a game on my old Xbox one and its saying i need to buy it again on my new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had bought a game on my old Xbox one and its saying i need to buy it again on my new Xbox...: I had bought a game on my old Xbox one and its saying i need to buy it again on my new Xbox series s? 883e646e-bdd6-48c9-8b81-76140feb708c
  6. I bought a new pc and I logged into my xbox game pass but my statdew valley save is a old...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a new pc and I logged into my xbox game pass but my statdew valley save is a old...: I bought a new pc and I logged into my xbox game pass but my save is old but when I open it on my old pc it's the current save is there a way to sync data or fix this?...
  7. Deleting old cloud save data on a PC game bought through the Microsoft Store and played...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting old cloud save data on a PC game bought through the Microsoft Store and played...: Hi, I want to completely start over on Yakuza 0. I installed this game several months ago when I subscribed to Gamepass for PC. I have since cancelled that service, but took advantage of a sale...
  8. Bought game pass for PC 2 day ago. I now don't have it, and my account isn't old enough to...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought game pass for PC 2 day ago. I now don't have it, and my account isn't old enough to...: I dont even understand how this is possible. Bought game pass for PC on tuesday, was playing games that day and last night. Log in today, i no longer have game pass, and it says my account is too...
  9. Can i get a refund for a digital game that was bought by mistake by my 7yr old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund for a digital game that was bought by mistake by my 7yr old: my 7 yr old bought Sea of Thieves by accident. My card was used and deducted by 80.00euro.. he already has d game on disc.. Can i get a refund ?? 08fb12b3-37cb-4b36-80c0-29be89476c20
  10. game bought via download on old account - want it on new account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game bought via download on old account - want it on new account.: We bought Farming Simulator on the original xbox account that was set up when we bought it. We created new accounts and deleted that one. Now we want to put FS on my son's new account but it...