I bought a game. Metro exodus on the xbox one. I had it uninstalled. But now it is saying...

Discus and support I bought a game. Metro exodus on the xbox one. I had it uninstalled. But now it is saying... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased metro exodus as a pre-order. I have not played it for a long time. . I am not sure how to happened. I have try resetting my xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DirtBagMatt, Aug 6, 2023.

1. DirtBagMatt
    DirtBagMatt Guest

I bought a game. Metro exodus on the xbox one. I had it uninstalled. But now it is saying...

I have purchased metro exodus as a pre-order. I have not played it for a long time. . I am not sure how to happened. I have try resetting my xbox and hard resetting.

:)

DirtBagMatt, Aug 6, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

I bought a game. Metro exodus on the xbox one. I had it uninstalled. But now it is saying i do not own the game.

3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

I bought a game. Metro exodus on the xbox one. I had it uninstalled. But now it is saying i do not own the game.

Hi DirtBagMatt.

My name is Mauro and we are very happy to help.

Please go to your purchase history and confirm the game is there:

From the console

1. To view your purchases, press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.
    3. Select Order history to view your purchases.

On the web

1. Sign in to account.microsoft.com.
    2. Select Payment & billing > Order history.

If the game is not there the account where the game was bought is not correct one.
  4. Mythus CZ Win User

Ideas for the best game of the year?

Can't say.. There are still few games unreleased.. I would vote for now for Metro: Exodus..
  5. IIx SALT xII Win User

Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having this issue?

Worked this am but now Metro Exodus in not allowing download to pc only offers console as option and now I see Metro Exodus is gone from Store ??????
  6. EmersonLucena72 Win User

Ongoing issues with Outer Worlds and Metro Exodus

I had problems with Metro Exodus.
Thema:

1. I bought a game. Metro exodus on the xbox one. I had it uninstalled. But now it is saying... - Similar Threads - bought game Metro

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  6. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  9. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  10. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe