I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...

Discus and support I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on another device? It also does not show in my purchase history and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amy Cowley, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Amy Cowley
    Amy Cowley Guest

I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...

I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on another device? It also does not show in my purchase history and will only allow me to purchase it again from the store.

:)

Amy Cowley, Nov 11, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on another device?

purchases from unauthorized third-party retailers are not supported
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on another device?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today. I’m sorry to hear that. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue: 1. Check if the game is installed on the new device: If the game is not installed on the new device, you can try installing it from the Microsoft Store. Open the Microsoft Store app on your new device and search for the game. If you see the game in the search results, select it and click on the Install button. 2. Check if the game is associated with your Microsoft account: If the game is not associated with your Microsoft account, you may not be able to install it on another device. To check if the game is associated with your account, open the Microsoft Store app on the device where you purchased the game. Click on the three dots in the top right corner and select My Library. If the game is listed under the “All owned” section, it is associated with your account. If it is not listed, you may need to purchase the game again or contact (removed) support for further assistance. 3. Check if the game is installed on the old device: If the game is installed on the old device, you may need to uninstall it before you can install it on the new device. To uninstall the game, open the Start menu and look for the game. Right-click on the game and select Uninstall. Once the game is uninstalled, you can try installing it on the new device. I hope this helps.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

I can't do the JAVA version of Minecraft that I got with the promo code

1. remove the code from your post.

2. that code would most likely be for the windows 10 version.

3. java version has to be bought from the mojang website directly as it is not available on the Microsoft store.
  5. K7RM4 Win User

My balance is not updating

Instead of buying mw3 from Microsoft store directly i bought it from warzone which is the free version of the game and it worked but my balance still shows 71.80 in Microsoft store
  6. BetterOffBurnt9 Win User

Microsoft points

UpliftKnight

i doubt that's the problem if he bought it from a local shop since Microsoft only sell's region coded items to that region, Its like selling a PAL game in the US, they wont.
Thema:

1. I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on... - Similar Threads - bought game microsoft

2. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  3. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  4. I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game: I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game 24c112be-5819-406e-bd2e-43456b9ae729
  5. Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox: I've bought 1000 vbucks from Microsoft/Xbox and it hasn't came yet but I read it could take up to 24 hours. so I'm just wondering if I will even get the vbucks if I bought it off Microsoft/Xbox...
  6. Can I get a refund on the Xbox game pass core that I bought with my Microsoft points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on the Xbox game pass core that I bought with my Microsoft points?: I thought the Xbox games pass core was the some as the Xbox game pass gold and it was not clear so I bought it. 545f02a2-6f34-4cd3-be7a-1a16fc92e626
  7. i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned: Hi, i bought sea of thieves and minecraft on microsoft store but when i try playing them it says i don't own it. 7b9eb24a-4ef1-4343-b927-4dabeb372584
  8. I bought a game on the Microsoft Xbox Store. Can I claim or move it to my steam account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on the Microsoft Xbox Store. Can I claim or move it to my steam account?: I was I big Xbox kid back then, and I now have a suitable pc for gaming. I have bought Enter The Gungeon, one of my favorite games, on my Xbox. And it is purchasable on the Steam store, but I...
  9. i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...: i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says installation stopped 697fa26c-61f3-4ce2-97bc-7b2d75c24499
  10. Hi Microsoft It's me Omry i just bought xbox game pass ultimate yesterday and one of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Microsoft It's me Omry i just bought xbox game pass ultimate yesterday and one of my...: is there something wrong with my games a72f3d89-c9e5-4922-9f1d-a9f7d16f2666