I bought a game, but it doesn't appear in my account

Discus and support I bought a game, but it doesn't appear in my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate was free for xbox live gold players until May 15, as i really enjoy the game i bought it online, the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gokucoolgames2, May 18, 2018.

1. I bought a game, but it doesn't appear in my account

Hello, the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate was free for xbox live gold players until May 15, as i really enjoy the game i bought it online, the problem is that i still don't have a xbox one, the console needed to play the game, but i bought it expecting
    to when i buy the xbox i could already play the game, but when i checked today, when a different game was free, the game wasn't in my account, can i get the game without having to download it?

:)

gokucoolgames2, May 18, 2018
  2. newbenellis
    newbenellis Guest
    Game not appearing on Xbox (while appearing on my microsoft account)

I try to redeemed a game I bought. The games appears well on my microsoft account as purchased and completed but it doesn't appear on my Xbox. How can I reset my xbox or do something else to make it appear on my xbox?

newbenellis, May 18, 2018
  3. vStewie
    vStewie Guest
    i bought Revolution 2 days ago and i whent to download it and it was gone not even in my download history and it was corrupt aswell i tryied deleting my account and downloading it again but i still did the same thing

i bought revolution for bo2 and it doesnt appear in my download history i tryeid deleting my account and downloading it but doesnt still appear

vStewie, May 18, 2018
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Kindly try to download the game via Microsoft by signing your account where you have purchased the game here on this link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/hitman-w... (Console version)

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/hitman-w... (PC version)

There are various reasons why you are unable to see the games on Xbox app. One of which is that the games that will show on your Xbox app are the ones that are compatible with the PC version.

It is also possible that you have purchased the game console version instead of the PC one.

If you have purchased the PC version, you should be able to directly download the game from the link.

If you have purchased the console version and you only want to play the game on PC, the only best option you have is to request a refund and repurchase the PC version. You can request a refund for the game by signing your account on the refund webform link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

After submitting the request, your refund will be accommodated within 72 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Game I bought years ago doesn't appear on my library

To check and see what games you own, go to https://account.xbox.com/en-us/MyGames

This will show you the games your account has. If the game you're looking for is not your account its probably on the other account.

Also, Sleeping Dogs may have been one of the Games with Gold...so you may not have access to it if you don't have an active Xbox Live Gold sub.
  6. CláudiaCâmara Win User

Você tem este jogo ou app?

No but I have the account that he bought the game and when I start the account he bought the game it appears Do you have this game or app? and on my friends account I can start the game on the account they bought them.
  7. Jesse E' Win User

I bought minecraft with mojang account and now it doesn't appear as bought in my microsoft account (after account migration)

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Select the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove. Restart your PC and then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

Then try playing Minecraft again
  8. ashley laird Win User

Bought game on non home xbox

Hi,

Everything for the home Xbox is set up correctly because they share and play other games which have been bought on my partner's/the home Xbox. The only game we have issue with is the siege because I bought it via my son's account. My partner doesn't want to play siege but if my son wants to play siege and my partner is using his Xbox/the home Xbox for another game, my son's account appears as if he doesn't own siege. If my partner isn't on his Xbox, my son can play siege.
Thema:

I bought a game, but it doesn't appear in my account

1. I bought a game, but it doesn't appear in my account - Similar Threads - bought game doesn't

2. bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again: Bought gTa again because I said i did not have it then bought it and now it wont download and have to buy it again c07dfaa9-782c-4806-b10a-24bdff92c094
  3. My son bought a game and it doesn't show that it is downloading. It says check back in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought a game and it doesn't show that it is downloading. It says check back in a...: His game isn't downloading it keeps saying check back in a bit 213f9161-9836-4bb5-bdb0-d5e5c018331e
  4. I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account: I bought HITMAN World of Assassination and its Deluxe Pack a couple of weeks ago and when I finally have time to try and download it, I find out it's not in my account. I can clearly see the...
  5. Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't...: Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't work my microsoft account an Xbox account are both on argentina but it still doesn't work. Please help me...
  6. I bought the Dead Space 3 game and it doesn't appear in my purchased games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Dead Space 3 game and it doesn't appear in my purchased games.: I bought the Dead Space 3 game and it doesn't appear in my purchased games. I go to see the game in the store and it appears to buy it for yourself, when I already bought it for myself on...
  7. I bought a game but it doesn't exist in the library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game but it doesn't exist in the library.: By February 12, 2021, when I purchased the Forza Horizon 4 game from the Microsoft Store and started computer formatting a few days ago, the Xbox Console Companion challenge remains, but when I...
  8. I bought game and it doesn't allowed me to install

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought game and it doesn't allowed me to install: so I bought a game using my Riyadh Bank and change my region also to Saudi Arabia. the Microsoft Store Update the currency to SAR and still won't allowed me to install the game. I also try all the...
  9. I bought a game and it doesn't show up in my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game and it doesn't show up in my games.: I bought a game on my Xbox one, and it doesn't appear in my games or my purchase history, but I have the charge on my credit card. I don't know what to do or who to contact, please someone to...
  10. Game I bought Through xbox store doesn't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game I bought Through xbox store doesn't play.: I purchased Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and every time I load up the game it says do you own this game or app and asked me to sign back in to see if I do on it .I tried logging out and...