I bought a game and now it won't let me play it.

Discus and support I bought a game and now it won't let me play it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought hogwart's legacy, have been playing it since the day it came out and now today out of nowhere, after playing it for a few minutes it says "... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ash Cremeens, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Ash Cremeens
    Ash Cremeens Guest

I bought hogwart's legacy, have been playing it since the day it came out and now today out of nowhere, after playing it for a few minutes it says " the person who bought this app needs to sign in" and I'm playing on the same profile I bought it on.

:)

Ash Cremeens, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. UnafraidShip8 Win User

error 0x80073cf2 on digital copy of witcher 3

I bought and downloaded the game it worked just fine intell today and now it won't let me play it.
  4. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

It won't let me play it and I bought it digitally

Make sure you are signed onto the account that redeemed the code.

Go to Accounts and check your purchase history to confirm you redeemed it on the correct account.
  5. Caleb Poop Win User

Offline gaming on Xbox series X

I bought the game n it still won't let me play in offline mode
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Not letting me play game I bought

You will need to buy an official Microsoft Xbox hard drive with a capacity of 250GB or 320GB for the game to work. These are the only hard drives that Microsoft make for the Xbox 360. If you buy one lower than these, then you will be buying a fake or unofficial
    hard drive, which will not work with GTA San Andreas.
Thema:

1. I bought a game and now it won't let me play it. - Similar Threads - bought game won't

2. Bought game won't show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game won't show: I bought borderlands collection: Pandora's Box and it's not showing up, I get a message saying check back in a little bit We're having trouble getting your stuff right now. Every other game I own...
  3. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  4. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  5. I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...: Unsure what I need to do to sort this as I'm unable to log back into my old account, have I lost the ability to play my games unless I buy them again? 71f3c28b-5689-4b1c-92ae-91d66de0d4b7
  6. Won't let me download copy of game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download copy of game I bought: I bought gold copy of Dead Island 2 and it will only let me download the normal version e00fd53e-41d0-4157-92ab-a5b55ffe75a7
  7. Fifa points bought through Microsoft store won't show up in game to use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points bought through Microsoft store won't show up in game to use: Tried restarting, force restating, closing game, re'synced everything. FIFA points won't show up f6c503ab-165d-49c2-adf7-ea8871fd2d33
  8. bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still...: bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still won't work 1e2d9616-bfd2-49af-bcf7-69801f4068aa
  9. A DLC that I bought with a bundle for a game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A DLC that I bought with a bundle for a game won't download: I bought the bundle/gold pass edition of Resident Evil Biohazard a couple of days ago, and the game and 3 of the 4 DLCs and the game itself has downloaded, though one DLC will not download. I was...
  10. Xbox won't let me play games because "the person who bought this game needs to sign in" or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't let me play games because "the person who bought this game needs to sign in" or...: Neither of these are true. I have tried soft resetting my Xbox, I have tried hard resetting my Xbox, normally resetting my Xbox, setting my Xbox as my home Xbox, I have changed the language of my...