I bought a game and it got refunded without me sending a refund request

Discus and support I bought a game and it got refunded without me sending a refund request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought attack on titan digitally. After it finished downloading I tried to launch it, but it says I need to buy the game to play. I got confused... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrimsonFlame_585, Dec 14, 2020.

1. I bought a game and it got refunded without me sending a refund request

I just bought attack on titan digitally. After it finished downloading I tried to launch it, but it says I need to buy the game to play. I got confused and checked to see if the purchase went through, but when I did it said that the game got refunded and
    was already approved. Keep in mind I never sent out a refund request it did this by itself. Can someone tell me why this happened?

:)

CrimsonFlame_585, Dec 14, 2020
  2. AydenWalker Win User

2 payments went off from one game and no second refund

So, to be clear:

- You tried to buy the game, you got an error and you got charged without getting the game?

- So, you then tried a second time and you got the game;

- You then got a refund for the first attempt (when you didn't get the game)

I am confused as to why you are expecting a second refund if you got the game you wanted on the second attempt? From what you have written, you were only charged wrongly once, not twice?
    okay so, let me explain i was charged twice for 1 game, then when i requested the refund i only got refunded once when i submitted the request i stated i wanted the refund for both charges and thus me not getting the game
  3. LineKernel Win User

I want a refund but i cant find how

Hi , i did bought it on the microsoft store but i finally used Alucario s solution with the xbox refund request and i could send my request for the refund , i couldn t with from the microsoft store .

thanks
  4. Belle B Win User

Earthy Texture Pack?

Hi Kristan

If you bought it through Marketplace then they must be a Marketplace partner. You might need to send feedback to Mojang directly by going here: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-t... and click "Get help with Minecraft on different devices" and click "Submit a request".

However, there's no way to reverse minecoins once you purchased it on Marketplace thus, you can process a refund by going to xbox.com/refunds for the minecoins you bought and if it's not listed, you can use the refund form here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-... to manually request a refund.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

$150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission

Hi Darcy,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With refunds there has to be a refund request form filled out. The other way things get refunded is if someone disputed charge with the bank. Then the bank will reverse the charge. Refunds just don't happen automatically.
    We recommend requesting a call from support. If you bought DLC for a game that was being shared, and the owner got game refunded. All you need to do is purchase the game and all the DLC will show again.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Nursemorph Win User

2 payments went off from one game and no second refund

okay so, let me explain i was charged twice for 1 game, then when i requested the refund i only got refunded once when i submitted the request i stated i wanted the refund for both charges and thus me not getting the game
    This is where it is confusing as you stated in your original post:

"when this happened it charged me again but i got the game"

So you are saying that you never received the game?
Thema:

I bought a game and it got refunded without me sending a refund request

1. I bought a game and it got refunded without me sending a refund request - Similar Threads - bought game got

2. When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...: It told me it was a gift card but it was sweepstakes that was never even used 9a9d55c6-6c6e-4562-a500-d1dc5b0bc2b5
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  5. I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...: I assumed when I entered the code it'd be on my Xbox already because my email is linked with it. Is this something I still have to wait for or should I have already gotten game pass after entering...
  6. DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?: I bought the PW4 character pass 2 a little while ago, then recently i noticed that they just included it to the ultimate edition of the game, I would like to get my money back or at least store...
  7. I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...: Unsure what I need to do to sort this as I'm unable to log back into my old account, have I lost the ability to play my games unless I buy them again? 71f3c28b-5689-4b1c-92ae-91d66de0d4b7
  8. Bought a game of the early access but only got one of the ad-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game of the early access but only got one of the ad-ons: OK I bought wo long fallen destiny digital deluxe edition but only got the add-on of it when I bought it and installed but I thought it was just a bug so I waited for it to came out but still...
  9. “I bought a game with 535 egp and it got refunded to me in 15 usd when games are cheaper in...

in XBoX on Windows
    “I bought a game with 535 egp and it got refunded to me in 15 usd when games are cheaper in...: I bought a game with 535 egp and it got refunded to me in 15 usd when games are cheaper in my egp. And I can't buy any games with 15$ dollars what do I do? I want the money in egp so I can buy the...
  10. I just Recently got me another 360 and Bought the Amazing Spider-Man game for it and I was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just Recently got me another 360 and Bought the Amazing Spider-Man game for it and I was...: just Recently got me another 360 and Bought the Amazing Spider-Man game for it and I was wanting to buy the dlc to unlock the red classic suit and I can't find the dlc no where, where can I find...