I bought a faulty xbox series s early on and microsoft has made sure there's no way for me...

Discus and support I bought a faulty xbox series s early on and microsoft has made sure there's no way for me... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to file a service ticket with microsoft but they say it isn't available in my location and when I try to contact them my country(kuwait) code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by toneldfdiue, May 26, 2021.

1. toneldfdiue
    toneldfdiue Guest

I bought a faulty xbox series s early on and microsoft has made sure there's no way for me...

I tried to file a service ticket with microsoft but they say it isn't available in my location and when I try to contact them my country(kuwait) code isn't even in the drop down menu to leave a number so I can't even call them.

I have no idea what to do. I tried every single advice to fix it on my own but it just keeps crashing from the day I bought it. Still playing on my old xbox one. Very pissed off, no idea who else to ask. Does anyone who works at microsft know how you're supposed to file a repair ticket in kuwait??

:)

toneldfdiue, May 26, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I bought a faulty xbox series s early on and microsoft has made sure there's no way for me to return it or fix it

Concerning the crashing issues, I recommend performing a power cycle for the console!

You might want to clear your MAC address as well as the persistent storage!

If the problem keeps on happening , you can soft reset the console!

These steps might help fix the issue!
  3. toneldfdiue Win User

I bought a faulty xbox series s early on and microsoft has made sure there's no way for me to return it or fix it

Concerning the crashing issues, I recommend performing a power cycle for the console!

You might want to clear your MAC address as well as the persistent storage!

If the problem keeps on happening , you can soft reset the console!

These steps might help fix the issue!
    I have obviously tried every single one of these options. I got constantly recommended them and I tried them all. Doesn't help and doesn't deal with the fact that microsoft has sold me a faulty device with no way to repair it
  4. Jocacosta Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

It happened to me. I bought the Xbox One S on a good price, January this year to play FS2020.... Just thinking on it.

I read that will run on Series S, how can I know that SERIES is the name of the console? They made it on purposeful.
  5. Jose Bales Win User

I cant find my .exe file.

Ummm. I dont have a folder named "packages". I'm not sure if this helps, but I bought the game on the Xbox Series S, and downloaded it onto my PC from the Microsoft Store.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One S

The Series S/X is the new Xbox console. One games will work on a Series S/X because of backwards compatibility, but it doesn't work the other way around. Some games have been made for both, so you would need to make sure to buy a game compatible with the
    One.
Thema:

1. I bought a faulty xbox series s early on and microsoft has made sure there's no way for me... - Similar Threads - bought faulty series

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...