I bought a dlc to play in the Microsoft Store and I have the game in Uplay

Discus and support I bought a dlc to play in the Microsoft Store and I have the game in Uplay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a dlc for Devision 2 on the Microsoft store and thought that I could connect these two accounts and so through Microsoft, you won't need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maro9658, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Maro9658
    Maro9658 Guest

I bought a dlc for Devision 2 on the Microsoft store and thought that I could connect these two accounts and so through Microsoft, you won't need to connect to uplay. Now I have a question I can pay with dlc or how to connect an account because I don't
    know what to do.

:)

Maro9658, Apr 6, 2020
  2. xXxDSMer Win User

Online pass required for Ghost Recon Future Soldier. (Uplay passport)

hopefully somoene's subscribed to this thread and replies rather quickly lol...

I've not played GRFS on XBL at all, so the current sale on the on demand / marketplace would be the first time i've played the game...

but what i don't know is if getting the game from microsoft in that fashion... will it include the Uplay passcode to be able to actually play GRFS or would i have to go pay extra to get a Uplay pass for GRFS?

Would already having a Uplay account from a prior game allow me to play GRFS or is the Uplay passcode for GRFS game specific (like you have to have a pass for every individual ubisoft game)?

This uplay pass stuff is crap... what happened to the days when you just bought a floggin game, put it in, and played it
  3. Rosiek R Win User

I have an issue with a Season Pass to AC Origins

I bought CD Key on ENEBA used it on Uplay and i don't see any dlc to download it's season pass DLC
  4. DaiyamoLeoblaze Win User

Gamepass and Microsoft Store

When I launch the game, it's asking me to buy the Gamepass to play, even though I bought the game and the dlc from the Microsoft store.
  5. Hanifi Guz Win User

Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level

Hİ Sun

yes i its belong to my microsoft account @hotmail.com

I actually bought game with Cd . and played via cd. and finished it ,

then later i bought DLC via Microsoft store that in my xbox (the same consule that i played by CD) there was zero previouıs data that neccesary to play DLC's

But still can see my achievements and levels in Game history. but can not see my save games and Levels that need to be play DLC'S
  6. Iron Agate Win User

Why am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?

I have the same question. I bought the game as a gift on the Microsoft store and I don't seem to have the dlc either.
Thema:

1. I bought a dlc to play in the Microsoft Store and I have the game in Uplay - Similar Threads - bought dlc play

2. Can I play with a DLC bought for PC on the Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play with a DLC bought for PC on the Xbox?: Hello everyone, I have a doubt regarding some purchases I made, it was a dlc chapter for the Elder Scrolls Online, I was 100% sure it was for the Xbox version but ended up being the one for PC,...
  3. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955
  4. I am playing Starfield on Xbox One S via Game Cloud. I bought the DLC, but am unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing Starfield on Xbox One S via Game Cloud. I bought the DLC, but am unable to...: I am playing Starfield on Xbox One via Game Cloud. Bought DLC, cant install it and so I cant use DLC. Shoukd i get a refund?? 730e964e-8247-468f-8bfa-75c1aa543892
  5. Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...: So ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam last year and now a friend of mine gifted me an xbox giftcard.Id like to buy myself the dlc for forza horizon but i dont know if its compatible for the steam...
  6. Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them?: I bought the injustice legendary edition on my xbox installed all the content and dlc but when I load my game up they show up telling me I have to unlock the them by buying them. Why is this what...
  7. I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.: I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (WITCH QUEEN + BUNGIE 30TH)(KEY), I thought I would be able to play it on my PC, but I can only play it on XBOX (DLCs for this game unfortunately don't work on smart...
  8. Bought disc then play DLC digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought disc then play DLC digital: Hi guys, i owned xbox one x. Bought assassin creed valhalla disc standard edition. Now i want to play DLC, can i play it digitally buy from the store? Will it work with disc?...
  9. I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account: i bought the dlc's of destiny in my brother account and now i bought the live gold and create my account,but i can't play the dlc in my account.I need help. cd039622-c4bf-469b-8839-7193ffee17ad
  10. Lost my other account, It doesnt exist?? Cant play my dlc i bought Now!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my other account, It doesnt exist?? Cant play my dlc i bought Now!!: Hello, A year ago i had account where i bought the fallout 4 season pass on. And all my accounts and family could play the dlc. But today i wanted to sign in because i really wanted to play it...