i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a...

Discus and support i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; could i use a dvd or a cd player as a disc slot? d81bdc92-b196-43b9-bbbb-680ddf72fab1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeniLeeeme, Jul 12, 2023.

1. DeniLeeeme
    DeniLeeeme Guest

i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a...

could i use a dvd or a cd player as a disc slot?

:)

DeniLeeeme, Jul 12, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a bluray disc player as a disc slot?

No. There's no way to use an external device to use discs.
  3. David_834 Win User

My xbox one s is really slow after a factory reset

Xbox one s i bought it in 2019 with the disc slot
  4. AndrewLunardi Win User

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

Hi there

Unfortunately i have the xbox one s all digital edition, this does not have a disc drive, therefore i cannot use the disc copies i have. The games are installed on my xbox 360 from disc, and i was wondering if they could be installed on my xbox one and be
    played without use of the discs?
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Why is all digital called an S model?

It's essentially an xbox one S without a disc drive hence the all digital designation, but I see where the confusion could come from.
  6. NinjaTherese Win User

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - bought on disc, still asks for me to buy it in Microsoft Store

Because I am such a newbie: I bought the Xbox One S, and this version have a slot for discs. One of my reasons for buying it was because it has a BlueRay-player. And I bought regular Xbox One games on disc. After some time on Google I see that some discs
    are compatible with S and some are not. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is not one of them. The two other games I bought are compatible.

Thanks for helping me along! I feel quite stupid now 😂
Thema:

1. i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a... - Similar Threads - bought digital today

2. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. I bought wrong digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong digital game: I bought football manager for my son in pc format instead of Xbox , but only realised after he redeemed game that he cannot play this on out Mac pc. Can’t get any help on what to do or how to...
  5. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  6. I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...: Xbox gift card used by accident Added to my Microsoft store balance Want to get money back or let my son use it on his Xbox acct b112880a-7ff5-4919-93f8-a8b37bf177c7
  7. I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?: I bought a digital code off ebay, buyer was supposedly from Illinois, but it's region locked to Argentina, what do I do about this? 2eb83ab5-a520-4c1e-bb59-857a47da5914
  8. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  9. Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...: Hi I need help I bought a digital gift for a friend it turned out to be the wrong thing. I would like to refund it as it has not been used or claimed. I have tried to get hold of support and it's...
  10. why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new: i have previously purchased tom clancys rainbow six seige on my old gen xbox but after buying a new gen xbox and trying to play it, it is saying that i dont own this game. this has also happened...