I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?

Discus and support I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; , i paid $50 for the gift card. I redeemed the gift card a week ago and when i sign onto my overwatch account it does not shows me the funds. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oriana tabshi, Aug 11, 2023.

1. I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?

, i paid $50 for the gift card. I redeemed the gift card a week ago and when i sign onto my overwatch account it does not shows me the funds. I tried contacting blizzard and they told me to contact Microsoft. Can someone please help me solve my problem?

:)

oriana tabshi, Aug 11, 2023
  2. melanie brown2 Win User

3. iV L3G3NDz T1M Win User

Microsoft Account

4. Smwutches Win User

Unable to activate Forza Horizon 2 digital code

Horizon 2 was never available for the PC anyway, but the code can only be redeemed for the gift card funds.
  5. BostonCelticFan Win User

pre-order bonus not working

I preordered DOOM and never got the $10 Xbox gift card digital code.
  6. G0dOfPotatoes Win User

EA Sports FC24 On PC Xbox App

Yeah but the thing is I bought a physical gift card and the funds are already on my account
Thema:

1. I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help? - Similar Threads - bought digital gift

2. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. I bought wrong digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong digital game: I bought football manager for my son in pc format instead of Xbox , but only realised after he redeemed game that he cannot play this on out Mac pc. Can’t get any help on what to do or how to...
  5. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  6. I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...: Xbox gift card used by accident Added to my Microsoft store balance Want to get money back or let my son use it on his Xbox acct b112880a-7ff5-4919-93f8-a8b37bf177c7
  7. I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?: I bought a digital code off ebay, buyer was supposedly from Illinois, but it's region locked to Argentina, what do I do about this? 2eb83ab5-a520-4c1e-bb59-857a47da5914
  8. Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...: Hi I need help I bought a digital gift for a friend it turned out to be the wrong thing. I would like to refund it as it has not been used or claimed. I have tried to get hold of support and it's...
  9. Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...: Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do I refund them? 3663a118-f3a3-43ec-8f47-695b78ad9c62
  10. I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in...: I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in my Gmail or amazon to redeem can I please get a refund? 43c41794-6bb5-4d2b-83fb-8e2fcda1685a