I bought a customization pack on the 360 that I cant use on the Xbox One

Discus and support I bought a customization pack on the 360 that I cant use on the Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, so I got the steampunk exo pack on the 360, and now that I switched over to the xbox one I cant use it. I downloaded it for "free" over the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hound vanDoorn, Jan 7, 2015.

1. I bought a customization pack on the 360 that I cant use on the Xbox One

Hey, so I got the steampunk exo pack on the 360, and now that I switched over to the xbox one I cant use it. I downloaded it for "free" over the xbox one dashboard -as it should be- but when I try to select it, it takes me back to the store and when I try
    to get it again at the store It says that I already have so I'm lost here

:)

Hound vanDoorn, Jan 7, 2015
  2. viper729
    viper729 Guest
    Purchased Add-ons not transferring

I have COD:Ghost for both the 360 and the Xbox One...I made a few purchases on the Xbox one that are not reflecting on the 360. I purchased customization packs on the Xbox one but can't access them on the 360. Does anyone else have this issue? How can I
    fix this?

viper729, Jan 7, 2015
  3. GinoGenero
    GinoGenero Guest
    advanced warfare season pass

gamer tag i have bought the season pass on xbox one ... my son has a xbox 360 and also has advanced warfare if i had bought the season pass one the 360 i would be able to play on both xbox 360 and xbox one , but because i bought the season pass
    on the xbox one it cant go the other way so in other words if i bought the game pass on 360 i could use it on both console but now i own the season pass on the xbox one i cant get access to the content on the 360 activision refuse to help saying contact microsoft
    and microsoft are tellig me they cant do it and to contact activision ...

GinoGenero, Jan 7, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I bought a customization pack on the 360 that I cant use on the Xbox One