I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...

Discus and support I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am wondering if walmart possibly sold me a used controller as new 7349af94-c4b7-4f43-b5f7-a2f11692681e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProjectSt0ne777, Jul 5, 2023.

1. I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...

I am wondering if walmart possibly sold me a used controller as new

:)

ProjectSt0ne777, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this morning, and it says it has a it has 5 month warranty, but says it expires on 10-3-2023

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

No worries, you can have your controller's warranty adjusted by contacting Microsoft Xbox Support and provide the proof of purchase from Walmart to the Xbox Support agent. You can contact them here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Also, just to set your expectations that an Xbox console or controller warranty duration depends on your region.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Reaper RUN Win User

Both headphones and Controllers stopped working with the 3.5mm jack not detected on Xbox One S. HELP PLEASE.

Off all 3 of the controllers? even the brand new one I bought yesterday?
  4. ArguedPlace6857 Win User

hard drive problems

yeah i bought it from walmart brand new but dont have the receipt anymore its been running for about 2 months before this happened
  5. hottiechic69 Win User

Great

i have to leave my comment , 100% true. Xbox one I guess is selling refurbished ones to Walmart, because I bought a brand new one there and they wouldn't return it because I didn't have the box and the Microsoft told me to that it was bought as brand new
    but unfortunately it in fact was. Refurbished unit. So a representative sent me to Walmart store and told me to that they wanted to talk to the manager on my cell phone I might add, To exchange my unit with a brand new unit. Well guess what Microsoft talked
    to manager and said that they would not.i called Microsoft back and still nothing has been resolved. Can you help me on what to do. I mean isn't this fraud . From Microsoft and Walmart selling brand new units at new price and they Microsoft in fact told me
    because they checked my serial number and told me it was in fact refurbished unit . I bought m unit at the Walmart store in Gettysburg,pa.
  6. MCMicrosoft Win User

Elite Series 2 controller not connecting to Xbox Accessories store app on Windows 10 PC!

I fixed the issue, I returned the controller at Best Buy (garbage) and bought a new Series 2 at Walmart brand new. Now connects to Xbox Accessories. Other use probably disconnected controller while updating it and returned to Best Buy, then Best Buy resold it as "excellent" condition.
Thema:

I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...

1. I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this... - Similar Threads - bought controller brand

2. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  3. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  4. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  5. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  6. I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab
  7. I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...: Seriously. Fresh out of the box and off the charger : it won't stay on. It indicates 100% battery so charging doesn't fix this. We have tried all the stupid troubleshoots for this and nothing...
  8. It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...: I never dropped the controller and I change the batteries when it warns me, also, the controller is open and it doesn’t work. fe505419-d34e-488f-b7dd-bcc0cf850c08
  9. i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...: i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i registered the device, please help e25fb6c8-96cd-4377-bc75-ab0905de5e28
  10. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...