i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...

Discus and support i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i registered the device, please help e25fb6c8-96cd-4377-bc75-ab0905de5e28 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Swayam Kaura, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Swayam Kaura
    Swayam Kaura Guest

i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...

i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i registered the device, please help

:)

Swayam Kaura, Dec 6, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i registered the device, please help

Hi Swayam. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

May I ask where you purchased the controller from?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Kristine Mcalpine Win User

Xbox wireless headset won’t charge

Thank you for your response. Can you tell me why the warranty on my headset expired before I even bought it? I bought it brand new from Walmart. ( not refurbished )

I purchased it 7/23 and the warranty expired in 3/23
  4. Poison the Phil Win User

Microsoft controllers constantly disconnecting from console?

I've already done this once. I replaced one brand new controller with another brand new controller, and had the same problem. This problem never occurred until I bought a new controller.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Brand new Xbox controller expired warranty

You can contact Xbox support and go theu the proccess
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Brand new Xbox controller expired warranty

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this NATHANIEL

Sorry to hear that, if the controller is brand new you have always a warranty on it.
    In case you purchased it from a third party seller like Amazon, Walmart, etc. Please follow this article to update your warranty:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/updat...
Thema:

1. i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i... - Similar Threads - bought brand controller

2. Bought a brand new xbox and plugged it in and it started to do the initial update. After...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new xbox and plugged it in and it started to do the initial update. After...: Brand new xbox series x won't update when I first plugged it in and it disconnects the wireless internet to all of the house. 27395d75-fd37-44f3-8b0e-d60fe54bac6c
  3. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  4. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...
  5. Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...: Had the headset for one day it worked for one day now all of a sudden won’t turn on the light won’t even turn on when charging I already tried to reset it so I don’t want to hear that. I bought a...
  6. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  7. I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...: I am wondering if walmart possibly sold me a used controller as new 7349af94-c4b7-4f43-b5f7-a2f11692681e
  8. i bought a brand new xbox series x and A/C Valhalla brand new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a brand new xbox series x and A/C Valhalla brand new: Now everytime i take the disc out and play another game the next time I put Valhalla disc in it needs to reinstall all 110 GB BACK, seven times now its happened. Any help with this?...
  9. I bought a brand new xbox elite series 2 controller and it wont changer what do I do I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a brand new xbox elite series 2 controller and it wont changer what do I do I am...: New controller wont charger 5ed455f7-9a23-4d34-8084-f27c65042490
  10. Bought a brand-new Xbox Series X from Amazon, but warranty started 4 months ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand-new Xbox Series X from Amazon, but warranty started 4 months ago?: Hello everyone! It is my first post here, as well as my first time ever owning an Xbox. Needless to say, I am thrilled to be a part of a new community. However, ever since I have discovered the...