I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360

Discus and support I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Rare Replay since it had a bunch of 360 games bundled in, but when i try to download any of them on my xbox 360 it still tells me that i need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaspyGoat, Sep 8, 2023.

1. RaspyGoat
    RaspyGoat Guest

I bought Rare Replay since it had a bunch of 360 games bundled in, but when i try to download any of them on my xbox 360 it still tells me that i need to buy them, do i need to rebuy them to play on 360 or is there a way to fix this?

:)

RaspyGoat, Sep 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to purchase the 360 versions of those games in order to play them on a 360. Even though the games are listed as 360 games, Rare Replay is not available for the 360 so the versions of the games that come with it do not work on a 360.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

there are 2 versions of the 360 games, the ones with rare replay are licenced to that game bundle and therefore will only work on xbox one or later, they have the 360 picture but with rare replay at the top, the proper 360 versions are seperate.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can I move my Xbox 360 digital games to Xbox One?

5. jonjh76 Win User

can't find old xbox 360 purchases

if you sign in with the account on your xbox one that bought the games digitally any backwards compatible games would automatically show up in the ready to install section under my games and apps.

another place you can see what games your account has the license for is if you sign into account.xbox.com and go to my games at the top of the screen there should be a place that you can sort the games by type of system (Xbox one, PC, Xbox 360) if you click
    on Xbox 360 it will show you any 360 games that your account owns digitally. Then you can go to

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games
    and check to see if any of them are on the backwards compatibility list
    That's what I did, but in the games list on my account the only xbox 360 content that appears are the backwards compatible games that I got after I switched to the xbox one. Except for Bully Scholarship Edition, and the only reason that one shows up is
    because I talked with support and they manually transferred the license after confirming that I had bought the digital download version 8 years ago. Up until a few months ago I used to be able to go into my purchase history and see everything I ever bought,
    but now the only pre-2016 purchases that show up there is a gamertag change and Bully
  6. Smwutches Win User

What happened to all my games I bought on the Xbox 360 marketplace?

Only games that are backwards compatible will show up for redownload. Not all 360 games are backwards compatible (like the ones you listed). You can see a list of backwards compatible games here - www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
Thema:

1. I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360 - Similar Threads - bought backwards compatible

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. Bought Gears of war 4 xbox ones bundle for backward compatible 1-3. How do I get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gears of war 4 xbox ones bundle for backward compatible 1-3. How do I get them: I recently bought the Gears of War 4 xbox one s bundle for the sole reason of the backward compatible 1-3 and judgment titles. How do I get these, where do I access them, etc. Thank you for any...