I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and can't use it

Discus and support I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and can't use it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and the code is not working, Can anyone from microaoft help? f923bcac-1d32-49c0-9d8a-6ef76110a0c4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UnchainedAce7, Aug 14, 2018.

1. I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and can't use it

I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and the code is not working, Can anyone from microaoft help?

:)

UnchainedAce7, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Livix
    Livix Guest
    Can I combine two gift cards to have the mixed amount?

I was thinking of getting a game that coats $59.99 in my country. So I decided to get a $60 Xbox gift card, but I realised that my country only sells $20, $50, and $100 gift cards, so I decided to get a $50 and $20 gift card.

But before I bought them, I wonder if you can combine the value together? I don't want to waste $70 realising I can't combine the values.

Livix, Aug 14, 2018
  3. DrJackal1400
    DrJackal1400 Guest
    region problem!

will I was not carefull enough when I bought my 1st Xbox gift card. And thats it. my account region is Saudi Arabia and the gift card is for the US accounts. now I have a gift card that I payed 50 US dollars for which I cant use anymore. is there any way
    to redeam my gift card which is in US dollars into my Saudi Arabian account which is in Saudi Reyals?

DrJackal1400, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Aug 14, 2018
  5. . Hey unchainedAce7,

To be able to help you we would need more information. Are you properly connected to a network, error codes messages, and things of that nature. However, if it is too much to type, you can always contact Xbox
    Support.

Best,

Nozzle I bought a  Xbox gift card and can't use it :)

At the Nozzle, Aug 15, 2018
  6. Dattula08
    Dattula08 Guest
    Contact support with this issue they can give you the most support

Dattula08, Aug 16, 2018
  7. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    9 times out of 10 it was just entered incorrectly. Sometimes it’s easy to mistake a G for a 6 or a Z for a 2 or an 8 for a B etc.

brandiesel1, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can xbox $50 card be used by anyone