I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.

Discus and support I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ok so i live on mexico and theres this promotion of buy a 3 month gold and get other one free for the Buen fin its like Black friday but on mexico, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RaulSamperio, Nov 15, 2018.

1. RaulSamperio
    RaulSamperio Guest

I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.

Ok so i live on mexico and theres this promotion of buy a 3 month gold and get other one free for the Buen fin its like Black friday but on mexico, I bought my xbox live gold on the Gamers Store yesterday and they told me to send a pic of my payment check
    to xbox and i should get another 3 month membership.

:)

RaulSamperio, Nov 15, 2018
  2. Never received free 3 month gold code from January pubg promotion!

I bought 3 months xbox live gold from the promotions page on xbox.com on the 22nd of January 2018 and was told that i would be sent a code for another 3 months free by 15th march... It's now late April and I have never received a code?? Can someone help
    me??

GreatPup7438072, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Serguncikas
    Serguncikas Guest
    Xbox Live gold, bad region...

Hello, I bought Xbox live gold for 3 months. Changed my region to Lithuania because i couldn't and my credit card. Now I have live gold active, but cant get free live gold games(not available for my region) cant change it to other region for 3months. What
    should I do???

Serguncikas, Nov 15, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Nov 15, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Raul thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us!

For this particular inquiry we suggest reaching out to our
    Microsoft Rewards
    team since they have the correct tools and are the only ones who would be able to look into this promotion. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 6, 2018
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Raul thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us!

For this particular inquiry we suggest reaching out to our
    Microsoft Rewards
    team since they have the correct tools and are the only ones who would be able to look into this promotion. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!
  7. {Parity} Win User

I am not aware of that promotion. You will have to contact support directly about promotions. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. ImScott2 Win User

Xbox Live Gold 3 months plus another 3 montgs free

I can get this im from the UK and thinking of buying since ive not had for 12 months , Its says

Play together with Xbox Live Gold
    For a limited time only buy 3 Months of Xbox Live Gold and Receive a 3 Month Gold token. Give it to a friend and team up for many hours of play on multiplayer games like PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS* , It will cost me £8-99 for the
    3 months but does this mean I will receive another 3months meaning I can extend my sub to 6 months ? thanks Sh
  9. SAANCHIPS2000 Win User

Can't Use Prepaid Xbox Live Code

I'm having the same problem. I went on to ebay got a 3 mouths and a error on the xbox. I then called xbox live on the issue. They told me it was a Mexico card not USA. I did get a full refund from the seller. Then the next did I
    did the samething on ebay got yet another 3 months xbox live gold card with code that didnt work yet again. I did get a full refund once again. I want to know what is going on
  10. l Jesus98 l Win User

can't redeem code in gold box 12-month card

Im from Mexico and I bought a 12 month gold card and I tried to redeem the code but it says was already so I send tweets to the support of xbox and they told me that I need to contact the store that I purchased the card. I went to blockbuster and they told
    me that this is problem of xbox not from blockbuster. Please Help ME!
Thema:

1. I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free. - Similar Threads - bought 3month live

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. Bought 3month gold still not received minecraft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 3month gold still not received minecraft: bought 3 month gold membership whilst deal for micecraft was active and I still haven't received he code. c26f393f-eb91-48dc-8bee-c889d53a3e2c