i bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership and it doesn't work

Discus and support i bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership and it doesn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership and it doesn't work, it says that my account has been blocked for purcheses.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarKLaieR639, Dec 17, 2016.

1. DarKLaieR639
    DarKLaieR639 Guest

i bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership and it doesn't work, it says that my account has been blocked for purcheses.

:)

DarKLaieR639, Dec 17, 2016
  2. DarKLaieR639
    DarKLaieR639 Guest
    I bought a 3 month Xbox Live gold membership and it doesn't work

I bought a 3 month Xbox Live gold membership and it doesn't work, it says that my account has been blocked for purchase purposes.

DarKLaieR639, Dec 17, 2016
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

This seems an overdue payment issue. To settle it you should contact xbox chat support billing section: Contact Us | Xbox Support

Or if you are part of US/CA region call (800) 469-9269

M3tal Daz3, Dec 18, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

This seems an overdue payment issue. To settle it you should contact xbox chat support billing section: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Or if you are part of US/CA region call (800) 469-9269
  5. DiAMONDxKaNDii Win User

Canceling my account after 10+ years of service /RANT

No I kind of agree. I paid $24.99 for a 3 month xbox live gold membership, I played it for a month and a half, and didn't play for a while after that. 2 or 3 months later when I go to play online, its says my gold membership ran out. Its *** up that they
    charge you when you're not even using your xbox. I payed for 3 months of gold, only used 1 and a half, and even when I wasn't playing they were taking time off my membership. They should only charge and deduct your membership when you are playing. I bought
    3 months of gold membership, I deserve 3 months of gold membership. So time of the xbox gold membership should only be taken off when you're logged in.
  6. vollo-92C40DD9-E132- Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live on COD?

Thank you for quick reply!

I haven't played in like 6 months (my last one broke down) and I think I have been paying for a gold membership all that time. Maybe it ran out today then because I just bought I new xbox 3 days ago and been playing live since and it worked just fine til
    now. I'll redeem my code for one months gold live membership and see if it works!

Thanks
  7. M15032014 Win User

Prepaid redemption problem.

That's the same problem by me too. I have a 3 months gold membership prepaid card but it doesn't work. Need help.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Although I have a XBOX Live Gold when I try to purchase NBA 2K16 it asks me to make a new subscription

The free month with gold membership is a trial period and doesn't offers all the privileges of the paid gold membership. I suggest you to purchase xbox live gold membership to enjoy the full privileges of this membership.

For further info:

www.xbox.com/.../gold
Thema:

1. i bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership and it doesn't work - Similar Threads - bought month live

2. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  3. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  4. I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game pass I just want to keep my 12-month Xbox live...
  5. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...
  6. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  7. I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.: Ok so i live on mexico and theres this promotion of buy a 3 month gold and get other one free for the Buen fin its like Black friday but on mexico, I bought my xbox live gold on the Gamers Store...
  8. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...: In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct. then typed the numbers on the back of the...
  9. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  10. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...: In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct. then typed the numbers on the back of the...