I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

Discus and support I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GREYCHIMP03, May 8, 2018.

1. GREYCHIMP03
    GREYCHIMP03 Guest

I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has been the 6 time I have called/posted,
    plz help.

:)

GREYCHIMP03, May 8, 2018
  2. 3 months Xbox Live Gold free

On 19 feb I've bought a 3 months Xbox Live Gold according a promotion that shoud gave me a new free 3 months Xbox Live.I haven't receveid anything yet.Please send me the Xbox Live Gold according Your promotion.

Dingo pictures, May 8, 2018
  3. Endy96
    Endy96 Guest
    Xbox Live Gold 3 months plus another 3 montgs free

From 15th of January the promotion when you buy 3 months of gold membership and get 3 months of gold free is up. So I want to ask is this promotion region restricted? do I get 3 months free if I buy 3 month gold subscription? I live in Czech republic

Endy96, May 8, 2018
  4. ngocphi Win User

Points pending for about three months

if you folllow the rewarda promotions you can hit 100+ faster

going gold right now is good with the free game promotions xbox live memberships stack for upto 3 years fyi

right now betweenjuly and xbox one launch you get 2games per month except for this month

right now fable 3 is free and assasins creed 2 and halo3 is free in jury
  5. xX Karza Xx Win User

Unlimited Xbox Live

Is it possible the OP meant paying a one-time fee and getting unlimited Xbox Live?He didn't really specify for free.In which case that'd be a pretty cool idea,or even just having the option to buy something higher than a 14 month
    membership.How about a 3 year membership at a discounted rate?If Xbox Live is $50,maybe pay $100 for 3 years.It'd be like,buy 2 get 1 free.

As cool as it would be,I don't see Xbox Live being free any time in the near future.
  6. DishinShoryuken Win User

Didn't g 3 month groove pass code

The promotion I and some friends signed up for stated that you would get 1-month Free and then a 3-month free code via email. It did not say you had to buy a month to get the 3-month code.

Contacted CHAT SUPPORT and they informed me that promotion never existed since "what reason would a company give away 4 months of service for free?"

So it seems that if you signed up for the 1-month free service, you do not get the 3-months Free as the ad on the XBOX ONE stated. If you bought the 1-month service and did not get the 3-month code.....that is even stranger if what CHAT SUPPORT stated is
    the case.
  7. Tailslide Win User

Still can't download GWG 360 games on Xbox One even after newest update

Xbox Live gold seems totally broken to me.. I just tried the free one month subscription for my account to see if I could download, and the games with gold page just keeps sending me to the 'buy membership' page. So I bought one month for $10 and it still
    sends me to the 'buy membership' page.

Pretty pathetic !
  8. Ryno Jnr Win User

Not received Free 3 months Xbox Live Gold Promotion code

Hey there ! Thanks for reaching out to us.

In regards to this promotion of buying 3 months of Xbox Live Gold then receiving 3 months at a later date, were there any specific instructions in the terms of conditions for this offer? Do you recall a specific time frame on when you would receive these
    3 months of Xbox Live Gold?

Also, do you happen to recall the name of this promotion?

Be sure to keep us posted!
    that was the promo... Buy 3 months Xbox Live Gold then get 3 months extra for free... But i haven't received any codes... even after my subscription i bought expired last week!!
Thema:

1. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ... - Similar Threads - bought month live

2. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  3. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  4. I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game pass I just want to keep my 12-month Xbox live...
  5. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...
  6. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  7. I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.: Ok so i live on mexico and theres this promotion of buy a 3 month gold and get other one free for the Buen fin its like Black friday but on mexico, I bought my xbox live gold on the Gamers Store...
  8. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...: In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct. then typed the numbers on the back of the...
  9. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...: In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct. then typed the numbers on the back of the...
  10. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...