I bought a £20 voucher to put money on my account and it doesn’t work

Discus and support I bought a £20 voucher to put money on my account and it doesn’t work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a £20 voucher to put money on my account but it doesn’t work. Every time I type the cod in it says that the code was not found... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TBJD-[xboxvenue], Dec 26, 2017.

1. I bought a £20 voucher to put money on my account and it doesn’t work

I bought a £20 voucher to put money on my account but it doesn’t work. Every time I type the cod in it says that the code was not found

:)

TBJD-[xboxvenue], Dec 26, 2017
  2. MIP 26
    MIP 26 Guest
    Voucher

Hello everybody.

I bought a Euro 20 Voucher and used it for my Microsoft/XBox-account. Now, I can see it in my Profil that I have Euro 20 credit (from the voucher), but when I want to buy something in the app-store I cant use the voucher. There is no possibility to use it
    (just credit-Card or PayPal).

Maby someone knows a solution for this problem!

Thanks,

Martin

MIP 26, Dec 26, 2017
  3. Eu gift card redeeming in uk?

Just bought an instant EU gift card voucher, redeemed it on my xbox one and it says i need to change the location associated with my account. So if i just change my account to Ireland i should be able to use it then? Otherwise that's £20 wasted.

Pocket Sevens, Dec 26, 2017
  4. Lianne Clayton Win User

How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

Thank you.

I have already put the voucher on my account, so I can't reenter it onto his.

I have added money from my account to his before, but I didn't realise I couldn't do this with a voucher.

He wants to buy FIFA points with it, on his account, is this possible? Or have I just wasted the gift card 😓
  5. lauralowry1 Win User

Subscription renewal

I have an outstanding balance but tried to pay it with the vouchers I bought? Its asking for PayPal details but don't want the money coming out of PayPal when I have bought vouchers?
  6. THE GAM3RK1NG Win User

my account keeps getting the 0x82D40003 code when trying to play games like enlisted or online games, while other accounts work.

apparently on my other console it doesn’t work either. other accounts work on both xboxs but my main account doesn’t (i bought gamepass on it too).
  7. Michael Hill3 Win User

Hi there all , I've bought a voucher with the point's in the Xbox that you save up. But it won't work

Hi there , thanks for the reply , I got a message that I can get a £10 voucher from the rewards thing so I got one , but this is the first time I've done this , so I went to try and use it and it didn't work , ps I'm not sure where you are meant to put the code also , cause I've just topped up my money with a voucher from Argos
  8. Xelo xZx Win User

xbox live gold activation

I recently bought a Xbox 360 live pass for 1 month and when I put it into my account it still doesn’t show that I have it in my game all it says is FREE.
Thema:

I bought a £20 voucher to put money on my account and it doesn’t work

1. I bought a £20 voucher to put money on my account and it doesn’t work - Similar Threads - bought £20 voucher

2. I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in...: I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in my Gmail or amazon to redeem can I please get a refund? 43c41794-6bb5-4d2b-83fb-8e2fcda1685a
  3. Just bought a series X and now Ark is kicking me to Home Screen every 20-30 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought a series X and now Ark is kicking me to Home Screen every 20-30 minutes: If I transfer maps, use a teleporter, and at random intervals the games kicks me to Home Screen. Never did this on the one X 32f7cc68-7f81-4202-a5a7-1373234ae0e1
  4. I cant play minecraft windows 10 edition, re bought the game for $20, still cant play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft windows 10 edition, re bought the game for $20, still cant play the...: On my old PC i owned minecraft windows 10 edition, and it was linked to my xbox account. I reset my hard drive and i cant play it anymore, it wont show up in windows search or anything, so i...
  5. i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund: i bought 20 dollars worth of cod points i didn't get the points i lost 20 dollars please give me a refund 1affa92c-16ad-41ac-89f6-006552bef793
  6. I bought fifa 20 and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 20 and cant play: I bought digital fifa 20 on my former xbox that is now broken. I bought a new xbox, loged in my Microsoft account but I have lost all my games. Is there something i can do or i'll have to buy it...
  7. Fifa 20 auf microsoft seite gekauft und nicht erhalten (Fifa 20 on microsoft side bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 20 auf microsoft seite gekauft und nicht erhalten (Fifa 20 on microsoft side bought...: Hallo und zwar habe ich das Problem das ich heute den 29.09.19 um 18:05 mir FIFA 20 für die Xbox one auf der Microsoft Seite gekauft habe da dort sofort Überweisung geht ....jetzt hab ich aber...
  8. I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom.: has this happened to anyone else? How do i get either refunded or the characters i bought? I also bought the hellboy bundle and got all 3 characters promised....i just wanted the kids to be able...
  9. Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already: Hello, im making an dispute through the website i bought the code, and the seller is asking me for the exact date and time when the code was used, could you please tell me the exact time and date...
  10. Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already: Hello, im making an dispute through the website i bought the code, and the seller is asking me for the exact date and time when the code was used, could you please tell me the exact time and date...