I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method!

Discus and support I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey , I got a 15$ giftcard to get some DLC and some V-bucks . I can't purchase games or DLC without adding address , phone number , etc. I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoomTks, Feb 13, 2019.

1. BoomTks
    BoomTks Guest

Hey , I got a 15$ giftcard to get some DLC and some V-bucks . I can't purchase games or DLC without adding address , phone number , etc. I can't possibly refund a redeem code , so . I can't get anything with my 15$ , I want to get some DLC if there was
    a way through microsoft contact or something , tell me in this post .

:)

BoomTks, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Pyrosplayhouse Win User

Did you add the $15 goft card to your microsoft account before you attempted to make the purchases?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Boom,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You need to add a billing address and that. Also with any backward compatible games you will not be able to use currency on an Xbox one. Go to
    Account website and update an address you should be able to purchase things with the currency after that.
  4. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

Have you tried entering all of your information into your account? Once you do you should be able to redeem the code as long as it's for your region. It would be good for any Xbox One content, Apps, Movies, etc.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

6. BoomTks Win User

Hello Boom,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You need to add a billing address and that. Also with any backward compatible games you will not be able to use currency on an Xbox one. Go to
    Account website and update an address you should be able to purchase things with the currency after that.
    I don't want to add my home address and phone number it's too personal! I get DLC packs from my friends now but I still can't get currency , isn't there any way to get V-bucks???
Thema:

1. I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method! - Similar Threads - bought 15$ giftcard

2. I bought my elite 2 on 6-15-23 and you say it is out of warranty. It's malfunctioning and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite 2 on 6-15-23 and you say it is out of warranty. It's malfunctioning and I...: I bought this from Walmart on 6-15-23, when I entered the serial number it shows out of warranty. I've only had it 3 months. The right stick when pushed down turns off the controller. Please help...
  3. I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update...: J have uninstalled all updates and reset the network setting several times. But none of use.. Can uou please help me. I'm a student and I have to submit an assignment today....
  4. “I bought a game with 535 egp and it got refunded to me in 15 usd when games are cheaper in...

in XBoX on Windows
    “I bought a game with 535 egp and it got refunded to me in 15 usd when games are cheaper in...: I bought a game with 535 egp and it got refunded to me in 15 usd when games are cheaper in my egp. And I can't buy any games with 15$ dollars what do I do? I want the money in egp so I can buy the...
  5. I bought a game for 15 dollars, installed it, and now I can't play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game for 15 dollars, installed it, and now I can't play it?: Hi. Recently I bought an xbox 360 game on my xbox 1 s, Just Cause 2. I left it installing while I ran another game, then when I came back it "finished" installing. I tried to play it, but I got...
  6. Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate for 15$ games not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate for 15$ games not working: Hello, Today I bought the Xbox Gamepass ultimate and when i bought it The games did NOT work it feels like im getting scammed and when i try to get a refund it says renew subscription doesn't have...
  7. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  8. I bought the game FIFA 15 on xbox one and my xbox 360 it is possible to replace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game FIFA 15 on xbox one and my xbox 360 it is possible to replace?: Please be so kind and change on the game, thanks in advance! fb10af37-8fa6-4491-a01b-c1daec511b66
  9. Bought Family Guy Season 15 and got only season 14 episodes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Family Guy Season 15 and got only season 14 episodes: Hello, I bought season 15 of Family Guy on Microsoft/Xbox Store and got all episodes of season 14 („Pilling them softly“ to „Road to India). Now I want my money back I paid 16,80€. Ordernumber:...
  10. Bought the console in August 2016...warranty expired on 15-02-2016...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the console in August 2016...warranty expired on 15-02-2016...: I had bought an XBOX ONE console from Amazon india in the month of August 2016. To be more clear the order for the product was placed on 10th of august 2016. Worked well till a few days back when...