I bought a 1 month Xbox 360 live gold code for $10 and I got charged $20 more

Discus and support I bought a 1 month Xbox 360 live gold code for $10 and I got charged $20 more in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; l bought a Xbox 360 gold live card for 1 month for $10 and I am getting charged $20 more I really want to play online but with that it does not let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by goldman0750, Jan 23, 2016.

1. goldman0750
    goldman0750 Guest

l bought a Xbox 360 gold live card for 1 month for $10 and I am getting charged $20 more I really want to play online but with that it does not let me I also want to reddem more codes please fix it

:)

goldman0750, Jan 23, 2016
  2. Pegasus10081
    Pegasus10081 Guest
    Cancelled subscription

I got a new Xbox Live Gold digital code for 15 Months Subscription and I exchanged this code in my XBOX 360 and the rest of my old XBOX Live Gold subscription for more tan 10 Months was cancelled. I spent 59,99 euros in each subscription. It is possible
    solve it ?Thank you.

Should be the Months I had plus the new added 15 Months

Pegasus10081, Jan 23, 2016
  3. Ms Bladez
    Ms Bladez Guest
    1 month xbox live gold

I bought a month of xbox live gold from xbox and it charged me but didn't give me a code. Now I have xbox live GOLD but can't connect to live.

Ms Bladez, Jan 23, 2016
  4. I bought a 1 month Xbox 360 live gold code for $10 and I got charged $20 more

Hi there, goldman;

I'm sorry to hear that you were overcharged. The only place you can go to get billing issues corrected in phone support. If you reside in North America, call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. If you reside elsewhere, get your local contact information here:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

HyruleBalverine, Jan 23, 2016
  5. Fubski
    Fubski Guest
    Since you mentioned that you have purchased an Xbox Live Card for $10.00, please allow me to inform you that this possibly a redeemable code. Therefore, this gold subscription would not renew unless what you have paid for is a recurring subscription via
    Xbox | Games and Entertainment on All Your Devices website.

Fubski, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Fubski Win User

Since you mentioned that you have purchased an Xbox Live Card for $10.00, please allow me to inform you that this possibly a redeemable code. Therefore, this gold subscription would not renew unless what you have paid for is a recurring subscription via
    http://xbox.com website.
  7. HyruleBalverine Win User

Hi there, goldman;

I'm sorry to hear that you were overcharged. The only place you can go to get billing issues corrected in phone support. If you reside in North America, call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. If you reside elsewhere, get your local contact information here:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. RaphaelMasson Win User

My gold of 1 month was deactivated with 4 days

I have earned a code of xbox live gold code of 1 month, in purchase of xbox 360.
  9. JohnFollGF Win User

Live gold test error

I have a xbox 360 super slim short time ago I had a Gold subscription and I bought Call Of Duty Ghosts that come with a 7-Day Live Gold in the console test I tried to "Redeem Code" but of a "Code Invalid "was the PC went on Xbox.com and tried the same test
    appeared Deal 7 Days LIVE GOLD - Call of Duty pressed" Confirm "but appears you already have an Xbox Live Gold Membership but it expired a short time I bought the code to the bonus map Free Fall and it worked but the 7 test not because the xbox says I can
    use codes as a means of payment I used a credit card to pay 20 a month but I do not how to use it more and beyond I can not use the code can not use the normal LIVE says I have to update the payment option for charging be done so I have to pay compulsorily
    whereas before I did not have no sense I've even thought about selling my xbox 360 and buy a PlayStation 3 that's free I'm afraid to buy a Xbox One and have these same problems I do not understand that if I ever had gold can not use tests
  10. WPX CABOOSE Win User

Help!

Hi, As the Xbox 360 is nearing the end of its lifespan i would recommend an Xbox one over an Xbox 360, even if it meant saving for a few more months.

The you need Xbox Live Gold to play online multiplayer on both consoles. Xbox Live gold is a subscription that Retails at $90AUD per year, but can be bought in smaller amounts like 1 and 3 months.

Xbox Ambassador
Thema:

1. I bought a 1 month Xbox 360 live gold code for $10 and I got charged $20 more - Similar Threads - bought month 360

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  4. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  5. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  6. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  7. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...
  8. is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...: i just want to get a refund and get my 27 pounds back as i’m just annoyed but i did try to previously refund it 12 months ago but it didnt work 201cd055-bbe0-4715-ba6c-a720d62bc3e6
  9. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  10. Bought 1 month Xbox live on my Xbox 360 but I didn't get a 25 letter code help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 1 month Xbox live on my Xbox 360 but I didn't get a 25 letter code help: So I just bought a 1 month Xbox live on my Xbox 360 from microsoft on the computer, and I got an email about it on my hotmail, and I went to check my Xbox live but it isn't activated or anything,...