I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

Discus and support I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ixco, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Ixco
    Ixco Guest

I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am near 72 hours and if I put the code again it says it's already used

What am I supposed to do?

:)

2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response!

It may take a while to receive a response from them due to the high volume of support requests they receive on a daily basis. It might take weeks depending on the queue.

If it takes a month and you still haven't received any answers from them, kindly contact them again using the same link above for a follow-up on your ticket request.

I hope this information helps!

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Ixco Win User

I already sent my case to the support how long will they take to answer back?
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your in-game currency claimed from Microsoft Rewards. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Kindly confirm if the codes were successfully redeemed on your account by signing on to account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history.

If the codes didn't show up under your order history, try to check your other accounts or your family member's account order history who might have been using your Xbox console or Windows PC frequently at home. The codes might have been accidentally redeemed there.

If you're unable to find the code transaction, please reach out to Microsoft Rewards Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Techman12345 Win User

Overwatch coins 200 option for Microsoft rewards

Next week the overwatch battle pass comes out for season 4, I need 200 more coins to get it.

I wanted to do the Microsoft rewards for these 200 and only need 400 more rewards points to do this, and I won't have enought time to get the 500 coin option as it is too expensive. Would you know if the 200 option that cost 1800 is coming back anytime soon
    over watch is god
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Game Coins Purchased- Not Delivered

Ok, what you should do is contact EA support, They manage the internal content of the game, show them the proof of purchase and they will add the coins to your account, and you can ask them to check why the coins do not arrive.
Thema:

1. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do? - Similar Threads - bought 500 Overwatch

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I recently bought the eon skin with 500 vbucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought the eon skin with 500 vbucks: I was able to buy the eon skin pack that only includes the skin and 500 vbucks so if I buy the bundle that includes save the world and the glider and pickaxe will I be able to redeem it to the...
  9. Bought 10,000 rewards credits for 500 MyVIP gems but was charged 1,000 gems.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bought 10,000 rewards credits for 500 MyVIP gems but was charged 1,000 gems.: The title says it all. Any help would be appreciated. dd870fa3-b139-4d7a-a60a-9c1b7a2ccad9
  10. My son has bought £500 of fifa points on my Credit card.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has bought £500 of fifa points on my Credit card.: I cant get Chat or call back options to allow me to enter my name details so are not available to me. These transactions were not authorised by me he has spent £500. I cant believe he was able...