I bought 400 robux

Discus and support I bought 400 robux in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought 400 robux, so I opened roblox from the Xbox app, then I opened the robux page, and it literally showed me 800 robux and 80 robux I just did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Itz Corl1, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Itz Corl1
    Itz Corl1 Guest

I bought 400 robux

I bought 400 robux, so I opened roblox from the Xbox app, then I opened the robux page, and it literally showed me 800 robux and 80 robux I just did not buy, how do I get my 400 robux?

:)

Itz Corl1, Sep 14, 2023
  2. Itz Corl1 Win User

I bought 400 robux

Hello, thanks for replying! Yes, my 400 robux purchase was not added to my roblox account that had the email that I purchased it in verified, The robux purchase as well had gone through.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I bought 400 robux

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

Thank you very much for reaching out to us. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

I just want to clarify, you found out that your recent 400 Robux purchase was not added to your Roblox/Xbox account, Is that correct?

If yes, kindly confirm if the purchase was successful by signing your account to account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > then Order History. From there, check if you can see the 400 Robux transaction.

Please take your time and let me know the results once you're done.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Bought 400 Robux but got nothing.

Hi ABDELLAH-EL, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please, look for the purchase in your Transaction History.

Sign in here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?period=AllTime&type=All

Then, copy the order number and contact Xbox Support.

Please enter this link: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Agent"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and Account Profile Questions" > Confirm.

Select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  5. Micio_99 Win User

Roblox gift card

I bought a roblox add-on (400 robux) thanks to microsoft rewards, i recieved the email of the payment but didn't get any code (giftcard code i suppose) so i can't reedem it. What should I do?
  6. DeniqL Win User

how to get robux roblox

Thema:

I bought 400 robux

1. I bought 400 robux - Similar Threads - bought 400 robux

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't...: This place rips off kids that are handicapped or young !!!!! No code to put in just lets them buy over and over the same games at63 dollars a game. fd94673e-864f-4b66-9069-7cce7a46e17b
  8. Bought 400 Robux for Xbox from microsoft website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 400 Robux for Xbox from microsoft website: HI Team AS i have bought 400 Robux for Xbox from Microsoft website ,but unable to find it anywhere neither any code to redeem nor in my game account please help to find it...
  9. Bought over 400€ in Store but it doesnt count (VIP Star Level)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bought over 400€ in Store but it doesnt count (VIP Star Level): Could you please Check my purchases ? I bought in store over 400€ but im Still Level 0 (VIP Star) My purchases should be qualified. The RewardsProgram is a little bit obscure. It is a little...
  10. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4