I bought 3 month XBL Gold for the Minecraft Offer back in June

Discus and support I bought 3 month XBL Gold for the Minecraft Offer back in June in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I should've got a code by July 31st but I still have no code. How do I get my code? 8e545aa5-02ad-4799-892c-00151b39ebc6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by William098, Aug 3, 2017.

1. William098
    William098 Guest

I should've got a code by July 31st but I still have no code. How do I get my code?

:)

William098, Aug 3, 2017
  2. Bought 3 Months of Gold, didn't receive Rocket League

I bought 3 months of Gold in June, but I never received a code for Rocket League. I bought the subscription from Microsoft's website.

ArcSum-[xboxvenue], Aug 3, 2017
  3. Ringo1337
    Ringo1337 Guest
    The Maw and R-Type - Never received codes

I took part in an offer for 3 free months of XBL Gold and 2 free games (R-Type Dimensions and The Maw) when I bought 3 months Gold, but I never received the redeem code for the games. I bought it on April 4 and it has been over 8 weeks now. Thanks in advance.

Ringo1337, Aug 3, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Thanks for posting. We have passed your details along to the appropriate team to investigate. Once we have an update we can share, we will post back in this thread.

Sincere apologies for the delay, and thank you for your patience!

Mister Beep, Aug 4, 2017
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox Live. Please check your inbox for further information! Thank you so much for your patience.

Enjoy! I bought 3 month XBL Gold for the Minecraft Offer back in June :)

Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox Live. Please check your inbox for further information! Thank you so much for your patience.

Enjoy! :)
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Thanks for posting. We have passed your details along to the appropriate team to investigate. Once we have an update we can share, we will post back in this thread.

Sincere apologies for the delay, and thank you for your patience!
  8. ChristopherDang Win User

Xbox Live Gold Promotion Issue

Hi Brad,

Yes, I purchased the code in June and then redeemed it yesterday. The code I used was the code I saw in my order history, which was ready to be redeemed. It was a code for 3 months, which I assumed included the additional 3 months offered as part of the
    promotion from back then.

For context (to help explain why there is such a huge time span between when I bought the promotion code and finally used it): I got the xbox one as a gift right before I left for a summer internship across the country. I did not bring the console with me
    since it was not worth the hassle of bringing it back and then forth for just a few weeks. At the time, I bought an xbox live gold code since I figured it was a good deal and I did not think it would happen again (new to this) and I would wait until I returned
    to use it. However, when I returned in September, I still did not use this code since the console I got had a free xbox gold code, so I redeemed that code, which expired two days ago. This is when I finally used the code I bought back in June. The code from
    June, which I assumed had 6 months of xbox live gold as part of the promo, did not reflect the 6 months, but 3 instead.
  9. GettinYolked Win User

Looking for further clarification on a dashboard offer for 1000 free Apex coins

I wanted to 100% agree with this detailed post. I too have completed the EXTEND your gold offer and have not received my Apex coins and it is now June 30.

I ran into the same issue in all the forums that the Microsoft Ambassador kept replying to the posts about this with the wrong information. There were two deals that were going on as this forum post states.

1) For NEW or RETURNING Xbox Live Gold users you could get one month of XBL Gold for $1 and get a bonus 1000 Apex Coins.

2) For CURRENT XBL Gold users the offer was to extend 3 months at 50% off and get 1000 Apex Coins.

All of the forum responses from the Microsoft Ambassadors kept replying to the second offer saying it was only a $1 1 Month offer for NEW users and to read the fine print. That is 100% False! We were reading the fine print! There was even photo evidence
    of the offer in a number of the posts and it was still being responded to incorrectly.

I hope that this can be resolved. I would have not purchased this deal if I wasn't going to be receiving the Apex coins as I have gold for a number of months more and didn't need to extend at the time, but wanted to take advantage of the offer.
  10. ngocphi Win User

XBox Live 3-Month Subscription Promo Never Received

I signed up for a 3-month subscription on June 15, 2018, which indicated a promo would apply where I would receive a code for an additional 3-months. The code was never sent. I checked my email and my messages on Xbox. It was never sent. Customer Service
    told me to post here to receive help.

The promo stated:

Buy 3 months, get 3 free

Purchase a 3-month Gold membership and receive a code for an additional 3 months delivered to your email address within 10 business days.

Offer valid from 9:00PM PST on June 6, 2018 to 11:59 PM PST on June 17, 2018, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft online store in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Offer valid for 3 month Xbox Live Subscription. After
    your purchase, you'll receive a digital code at the email address associated with your purchase within 10 business days of promotion end date. Code must be redeemed by August 31, 2018. No reproduction of codes will be accepted.
    Did you fullfil the offer or did you try and bypass it

If you tried to use a prepaid code then you didnt fullfil the offer

To get the code you must puechasethe offer with a payment optiom

A prepaid code only counta as a previous purchsse not a valid purchsse

As it counta as a prevuous sale at the pos not when you bought the offer
Thema:

1. I bought 3 month XBL Gold for the Minecraft Offer back in June - Similar Threads - bought month XBL

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  4. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  5. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  6. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  7. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...
  8. is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...: i just want to get a refund and get my 27 pounds back as i’m just annoyed but i did try to previously refund it 12 months ago but it didnt work 201cd055-bbe0-4715-ba6c-a720d62bc3e6
  9. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  10. Xbox bandwidth usage shows 0B for all months since I bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox bandwidth usage shows 0B for all months since I bought it: [img] I’m using Xbox series X since the end of 2022. Today I opened Bandwidth usage from settings and noticed that Historical bandwidth usage for all period of time (last period is 31/05/2023 to...