I bought 2400 cod points for mw2 and its been over 24 hours since this purchase and i still...

Discus and support I bought 2400 cod points for mw2 and its been over 24 hours since this purchase and i still... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I would greatly apreciate if somebody could tell me if im being had rn or not, cause it sure feels like it 3a003847-24fb-4c7c-807c-4b30bfbdf96e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by painiscupcake6, Mar 10, 2023.

1. I bought 2400 cod points for mw2 and its been over 24 hours since this purchase and i still...

I would greatly apreciate if somebody could tell me if im being had rn or not, cause it sure feels like it

:)

painiscupcake6, Mar 10, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I bought 2400 cod points for mw2 and its been over 24 hours since this purchase and i still have yet to receive anything.

3. painiscupcake6 Win User

I bought 2400 cod points for mw2 and its been over 24 hours since this purchase and i still have yet to receive anything.

Update, i got my refund thank you so much you absolute legend.
  4. painiscupcake6 Win User

I would like to thank you for helping me out, i just thought this whole time that this was a waste of my time but i was wrong, you guys absolutely rock. Have a good one and ill keep you posted for if the refund went through, thanks a lot.
  5. painiscupcake6 Win User

I have contacted them and they have done absolutely nothing, is there a way for me to get a refund on my purchase even tho it was cod point bundle? I would love for it to be possible, even if its difficult, ill do what it takes to get one.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Let's try some steps on your console to refresh the contents of your profile.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

When you're finished, select Close. Power off console for 1min. Power on console then click Gamertag pic

Select >Add New>

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add.

If the contents are still not there, please do contact Activision support so that they can apply the missing points to your account. You can contact them using this link, https://support.activision.com/options.
Thema:

I bought 2400 cod points for mw2 and its been over 24 hours since this purchase and i still...

1. I bought 2400 cod points for mw2 and its been over 24 hours since this purchase and i still... - Similar Threads - bought 2400 cod

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I just bought 2400 call of duty points and I bought vanguard by accident and it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought 2400 call of duty points and I bought vanguard by accident and it was...: I would love to know what to do so that my money isn't stolen because I tried refunding it and of course it was denied. e085c4c0-a329-4619-979b-052a5d97755b