I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ...

Discus and support I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox live 1 month twice and it took $20 but it only gave me 1 month instead of 2. 9bd17778-5442-4283-8998-f4999ee8d33a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EvilTrollerEye3, Jan 23, 2018.

1. I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ...

I bought the Xbox live 1 month twice and it took $20 but it only gave me 1 month instead of 2.

:)

EvilTrollerEye3, Jan 23, 2018
  2. Xbox gold renewal overcharging me

So a couple days ago i took my credit card off my account, i woke up today saying microsoft took 20$ out. I went to my account and the account automatically downloaded my credit info back on even though i was 100% sure it was off. Now i only got 1 month
    of xbox live and they took 20$. Last time i bought gold i bought one month and it took 20$ and gave me gave me 2 months. But either way i took my card off and nows it back on there and it wont let me take it off. i called support the last time it happened
    and they said i bought it and they couldnt help me. I went to my billing history and it says i bought 2 10$ one months of gold but i only got one month. So how do i get my card off if it won't let me and when it did it added it again by itself. I took auto
    renewal off today but i want my card off since microsoft wants to rip me off multiple times

Crazed Poptarts, Jan 23, 2018
  3. Have a active gold live account and can do everything except playing online games.

i see what you are saying grey pilgrim , but i was on the phone and they took the money , it would be fair doos if they took it out after my xbox live gold ran out , they also locked my account for the first time i payed my £15 to get it unlocked after being
    told i would only recieve 2 months, then when the 2 months went , they locked it agian and said that i would only recieve 2 months again , it was then when they took my money after i phones them up as i had just gone out and bought a 3 month xbox live code

EXShadow Ninja, Jan 23, 2018
  4. EXShadow Ninja Win User

Have a active gold live account and can do everything except playing online games.

i see what you are saying grey pilgrim , but i was on the phone and they took the money , it would be fair doos if they took it out after my xbox live gold ran out , they also locked my account for the first time i payed my £15 to get it unlocked after being
    told i would only recieve 2 months, then when the 2 months went , they locked it agian and said that i would only recieve 2 months again , it was then when they took my money after i phones them up as i had just gone out and bought a 3 month xbox live code
  5. ViridianGolem41 Win User

Xbox Pass Ultimate back to Gold

I bought xbox live gold for a year and got a 1 month xbox game pass ultimate gift card from a friend and i converted my gold to the game pass ultimate but i only got a month not the 12 months i payed for in gold so i basically wasted my money.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

for 1 game took the money 2 times

You would need to contact support for your region as they are the only ones who can check your account details & issue a refund.
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  7. ngocphi Win User

Xbox live stole my membership and never refunded!

I purchased 1 year xbox live months ago and accidentally bought the game pass and quickly cancelled it and it stole my xbox gold membership to which i still had several months left and it never refunded any money and was forced to re-purchase xbox
    live, this is shady business practice! Where is my money?!
    Unfortunatwly you didnt read the terms and conditions

You got a free upgrade to XGU

IN Doing so its a one time move and not downgradable.

Canceling it only returns the upgrade price assuming you did the 1 dollar upgrade for 1month you would only receive 1 dollar

Yes this is stated in the terms

What you shouldve done was turn OFF autorenewal and let it expire
  8. shayd310 Win User

Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

I have the same issue.. I bought 12 months of xbox live gold 2 months ago.. and I canceled my 1 month free trial of xbox ultimate.. when I did that it cancelled my xbox live gold, I should have 10 months of gold left over.. your saying they just steal
    my money and theres no way to just continue on gold I should have unless I buy it all over again?
Thema:

I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ...

1. I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ... - Similar Threads - bought live month

2. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  3. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  4. I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game pass I just want to keep my 12-month Xbox live...
  5. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...
  6. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  7. I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.: Ok so i live on mexico and theres this promotion of buy a 3 month gold and get other one free for the Buen fin its like Black friday but on mexico, I bought my xbox live gold on the Gamers Store...
  8. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...: In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct. then typed the numbers on the back of the...
  9. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  10. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...: In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct. then typed the numbers on the back of the...