I bought 1,700 robux, where's my code?

Discus and support I bought 1,700 robux, where's my code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently just bought 1,700 robux, and I don't know where my code is, I bought the 1,700 robux, where do I get it? 811a4e03-e6f1-4ab9-954e-5bebbbaabd25 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Itz Corl1, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Itz Corl1
    Itz Corl1 Guest

I recently just bought 1,700 robux, and I don't know where my code is, I bought the 1,700 robux, where do I get it?

:)

Itz Corl1, Aug 20, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Yes that's right

Sincerely, Fernando
  3. Itz Corl1 Win User

Hello, is the roblox app from the Xbox Home menu mean the Roblox app from the Xbox app?
    and what do you mean by "Log into the account where the Robux was purchased or earned"
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Open the Roblox app from the Xbox Home menu. Log into the account where the Robux was purchased or earned. Once you're in the Roblox home menu, go to the Robux menu. You can see your Robux balance next to My Balance in the bottom left corner.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  5. Annanda Martins Win User

Where’s my robux that I bought?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

The first step would be to check on your Order history if the purchase appears:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If the purchase appears normally, you may first contact Roblox Support:

https://www.roblox.com/support

If they ask you to contact Xbox Support directly, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  6. Spiral Browser Win User

How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

how do I get the code for microsoft guftcard i bought it from ms rewards and i want to buy robux and when i go to roblox to purshes robux with my giftcard it doesnt show method for ms giftcard could you please help

thank you
Thema:

1. I bought 1,700 robux, where's my code? - Similar Threads - bought 700 robux

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on?: I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on? When I got the starter pack yesterday I was looking at the marketplace and noticed that there are no...
  9. Bought standard collection on pc and didnt recieve the 700 minecoins that are included in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought standard collection on pc and didnt recieve the 700 minecoins that are included in...: I bought the standard collecters pack of minecraft and didnt recieve the 700 minecoins included also ive already tried seeing if the minecoins went to a different device and i also restarted my pc...
  10. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins: Basically the title. I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, and received all DLC except the 700 coins. Already restarted my pc. Checked my pocket edition. No coins there either....