I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded

Discus and support I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Randomly while I was playing one of my game pass ultimate games I got disconnected and got 2 emails of Microsoft aying about how my account has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Max Hodgson, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Max Hodgson
    Max Hodgson Guest

Randomly while I was playing one of my game pass ultimate games I got disconnected and got 2 emails of Microsoft aying about how my account has been activated or somthing and then my game pass was refunded but I didn't want it refunded and I have not got the money and I think I'm hacked I need some help.

:)

Max Hodgson, Oct 5, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Max! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. Do you still have control of your account? As you have an email about the refund, have you tried replying to that to say you don't want it cancelled?
  3. bigDblok177 Win User

My account was hacked into

My account got hacked and membership was stolen too.... Xbox didn't refund me for anything.... Lost $107 of my family plan....
  4. falab Win User

problem with cerberus network

Im living in hungary, and its not n the list. I cant belive, my friend got a hacked xbox, so he can play with the game, but how bought can't. That was the last time i legally buy a game.
  5. CrestedBubble9 Win User

My account got hacked.

My account XxShutYoMouthxX has been hacked too. Since it got hacked the hacks got me banned and not i lost all my games and can't play on xboxlive
  6. Vlad Andrei Stefan Win User

Why do i have 2 Minecraft accounts linked to one email

Hey Rodrigo I have now discovered it is not a problem with the microsoft side as it is a problem with minecraft . I have discovered that my premium account now got hacked and stolen, and the email got changed . I belive i have enough proof ,and a friend of mine actually met the person who stole my account . my account has been stolen only beacause my naivity and stupidity . They are asking for 40 dollars and using my account to play on it . I dont know if I lost that account forever . I am replying to you beacause i dont know where else .
Thema:

1. I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded - Similar Threads - belive I'm hacked

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  9. I have unauthorized transactions on my credit card from MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1M. I BELIVE ITS...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have unauthorized transactions on my credit card from MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1M. I BELIVE ITS...: Talk to a customer representative about unauthorized transactions on my CC 68f972c2-ae14-4154-8383-8a27b2ef461c
  10. STARFIELD NOT AVAIABLE FOR XBOX ONE X AND S A cant belive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STARFIELD NOT AVAIABLE FOR XBOX ONE X AND S A cant belive it: Hello Microsoft im so disapointed a wanted to Buy Starfield on my just 3 Years old XBOX ONE X a cant belive it it says me not playable on your Console ist this Joke ? (on the XB Store) they...