I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...

Discus and support I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gamertag is "Pills" not spelled any differently; I believe I was forced name changed but have yet to see a notification about it. Some people have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brad B1, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Brad B1
    Brad B1 Guest

I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...

My gamertag is "Pills" not spelled any differently; I believe I was forced name changed but have yet to see a notification about it. Some people have told me they will get my gamertag banned because I wouldn't change it or sell it to them. The name that is showing up right now is RapidPup4747528.

I want my gamertag back I don't want any other name; my gamertag is only a word and according to the TOS does not violate anything. It is a word said almost every day; it doesn't even come close to having a negative meaning. I will try to contact support in the meantime if it helps.

I had a recent suspension for 2 days as well for a profile picture deemed inappropriate, it was a generic stock photo of pills on google. I just put a generic profile picture after that. Please help me

:)

Brad B1, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even insinuates a violation

You can't request a removal of it. It would just have to be changed. If you change it through the website, it may give you the option to change both and you could change them to the same thing. However, since you already have the Pills tag, it will already say you own that tag and will not let you change it to that.
  3. Brad B1 Win User

I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even insinuates a violation

Im still tied between the theory of the forced change, but it seems highly likely I just have another gamertag, how can I safely change or request complete removal of the rapidpup name? I would prefer my main Pills to be the face account. It had no issues before on the same games literally a week ago
  4. Brad B1 Win User

unfortunately i see no option to pick which gamertag i want the change to apply to, it would be playing russian roulette with my account essentially. And I know no way to protect my account from getting claimed, only a higher up person may have those powers
  5. Smwutches Win User

I just looked up your account and it actually shows both gamertags. If the classic tag (which is now the rapidpup tag) was given a forced gamertag change, you'd have to check the enforcement site to see if shows anything there and to see about submitting a case review.

Otherwise, the only way to change it from that would be to pay for gamertag change.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

Gamertag changed without me confirming

Sorry to hear about the gamertag change. Forced gamertag changes occur with it is believed that the tag violated the code of conduct. This includes questionable or controversial content. The name you chose does have some questionable overtones and some
    countries.
Thema:

1. I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even... - Similar Threads - believe gamertag was

2. How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag: I need to know for my account recovery I'm stuck on make a fresh account for account recovery but I signed into outlook emails thro the email will that immediately associated a xbox gamertag I...
  3. Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in: So my Xbox randomly started displaying my headset as being permanently plugged in, before and after this issue I've been using the same controller and the same headset so I don't believe this is...
  4. A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...

in XBoX on Windows
    A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...: How do I finout if my account was hacked, a game was purchased but not by me, I believe my account was hacked a0ad8456-3944-476e-ad93-246b573628b3
  5. I believe my minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my minecraft account got hacked.: I haven't played for a long time and it seems these pesky hackers got my minecraft account out of nowhere. I have proof as there is an email for it as shown in the screenshot. I tried the account...
  6. I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...: I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the resolution set in the xbox but I could be wrong. What can/should i do? e3649c21-c662-4599-907a-968aa551fe07
  7. Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...: Please if anybody knows a fix I'd love to hear it. Could my power supply be slowing down my xbox speeds? I've tried clearing cache 3 times and hard resetting it multiple times so please dont...
  8. I believe my Xbox one s is in a reboot cycle and i dont know how to fix it so i would like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe my Xbox one s is in a reboot cycle and i dont know how to fix it so i would like...: My Xbox one s which I got a few years ago has been in a reboot cycle for a while now (about 8-9 months or more). It started when everything was normal but then one time when I turned on my Xbox it...
  9. I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.: Hi As of today I have noticed that I have been logged out of everything that I had been logged into with Microsoft. When I try to log back in it says that my email doesn't exist, and I did check...
  10. My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...: My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe I have to purchase them again. 9e725e6a-03a2-45cc-b77d-0b4f98b36d3c