I believe i was wrongly suspended

Discus and support I believe i was wrongly suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I feel i was wrongly suspended do to the fact that i was invited to party and was contsantly harrassed by a group of children both in the party with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PsychedelicRuin, Jun 11, 2018.

1. I believe i was wrongly suspended

I feel i was wrongly suspended do to the fact that i was invited to party and was contsantly harrassed by a group of children both in the party with verbal abuse and in game with teamkilling, i believe they all reported me for trying to help their teammate
    at one point with adivce and they got upset. I would be most thankful for clarification of my suspension.

:)

PsychedelicRuin, Jun 11, 2018
  2. swegmaster31
    swegmaster31 Guest
    Account suspension

My account was suspended. I believe I was wrongly accused of this. I am very frustrated because I can’t communicate with anyone. PLEASE HELP!

swegmaster31, Jun 11, 2018
  3. I think i was wrongly suspended

The Support Forums are unable to assist with suspensions - all matters are exclusively handled by Xbox Enforcement here: http://enforcement.xbox.com

If eligible, you may submit a case review.

Internet Expert, Jun 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Jun 11, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Internet Expert Win User

I think i was wrongly suspended

The Support Forums are unable to assist with suspensions - all matters are exclusively handled by Xbox Enforcement here: http://enforcement.xbox.com

If eligible, you may submit a case review.
  7. ngocphi Win User

I got wrongly suspended

You would have to take issue with them about that

Just because they were your "friends " doesn't mean they or someone didn't report you and since you didn't mention what type of suspension you probably best to check enforcement.xbox.com to see type and file an case review
  8. ascigasc Win User

I got wrongly suspended

Then I guess I got suspended for nothing because I looked through all my message history and saw nothing bad, I also only join parties with my friends, who have no reason to report me.
  9. Smwutches Win User

I got wrongly suspended

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com Suspensions are not always issued the same day the action took place as it can take time for them to investigate. So it could be for something you did days or weeks before.
Thema:

1. I believe i was wrongly suspended - Similar Threads - believe was wrongly

2. Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in: So my Xbox randomly started displaying my headset as being permanently plugged in, before and after this issue I've been using the same controller and the same headset so I don't believe this is...
  3. A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...

in XBoX on Windows
    A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...: How do I finout if my account was hacked, a game was purchased but not by me, I believe my account was hacked a0ad8456-3944-476e-ad93-246b573628b3
  4. I believe my minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my minecraft account got hacked.: I haven't played for a long time and it seems these pesky hackers got my minecraft account out of nowhere. I have proof as there is an email for it as shown in the screenshot. I tried the account...
  5. I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...: I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the resolution set in the xbox but I could be wrong. What can/should i do? e3649c21-c662-4599-907a-968aa551fe07
  6. I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...: My gamertag is "Pills" not spelled any differently; I believe I was forced name changed but have yet to see a notification about it. Some people have told me they will get my gamertag banned...
  7. Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...: Please if anybody knows a fix I'd love to hear it. Could my power supply be slowing down my xbox speeds? I've tried clearing cache 3 times and hard resetting it multiple times so please dont...
  8. I believe my Xbox one s is in a reboot cycle and i dont know how to fix it so i would like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe my Xbox one s is in a reboot cycle and i dont know how to fix it so i would like...: My Xbox one s which I got a few years ago has been in a reboot cycle for a while now (about 8-9 months or more). It started when everything was normal but then one time when I turned on my Xbox it...
  9. I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.: Hi As of today I have noticed that I have been logged out of everything that I had been logged into with Microsoft. When I try to log back in it says that my email doesn't exist, and I did check...
  10. My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...: My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe I have to purchase them again. 9e725e6a-03a2-45cc-b77d-0b4f98b36d3c