i been trying to get my DeluxePaladin account back but i can't remember my email or password ...

Discus and support i been trying to get my DeluxePaladin account back but i can't remember my email or password ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please help me get my account back its my old one that i had since i was 5 years old on the xbox 360 can you send my email and password back to me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CastFaZe Rain, Jan 26, 2017.

1. i been trying to get my DeluxePaladin account back but i can't remember my email or password ...

please help me get my account back its my old one that i had since i was 5 years old on the xbox 360 can you send my email and password back to me please its my old account since 5 years old please help

:)

CastFaZe Rain, Jan 26, 2017
  2. Want my account back

I made this account like maybe 4 years ago and I know my email and password just I don't remember the security question and its blocked from me signing in it I really want my account back I been trying but I can't remember that security question please
    help

D1V3RSES1NN3R, Jan 26, 2017
  3. NENYO37
    NENYO37 Guest
    Help

hi I'm having problems getting my account I was in a bad accident my memories is lost and I'm trying to get my account back I don't remember my email our my password but I remember my profile name

NENYO37, Jan 26, 2017
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

I can't remember my account email but I know the password

5. [EX] Win User

I got a problem

Hi,

try every email you own at the website.

If you don't remember the password as well then give in the email and click on 'can't remember password'.

If there is no account with this email you should get an error message then.
  6. Tut0r Win User

Help Please! Sister can't get on to her Xbox Account

If that profile requires a password and you don't remember it the only way to get a new password is to know the email account or to have the account as yours. Since you say the email she signed up with isn't hers I can't understand how she signed up in the
    first place when a confirmation email would of been sent to the wrong email she couldn't access?

My suggestion is to get in contact with Xbox Support on Toll free: (800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269 you might be able to get your account back provided you can prove you are the account holder and remember the secret questions.
  7. FREEDLC0100 Win User

profile download error

i was told through support that it was ok for me to let my friends borrow my account. i didn't know it was a violation. this account was a shared account with my friends to buy dlc with our shared money. so if we can't do that then does that mean i will
    get ban for doing this?

Dashboard Version: 2.0.15574.0

Connection Type (wired, wireless): wired

Profile Region: cant access the billing website because i need to confirm my new email and i don't remember the gmail password. I changed the email after the error started happening to try and fix it but i can't change the email back to it original name
    until i confirm the new email, which i can't since i dont remember the pass.

Physical/Connection Region: USA
  8. FangPerk Win User

Transferring Ownership of dlc to a new owner.

i can't re download the account because someone changed the email to it but the gamertag is the same, it's just my gamertag except without the zero at the end. if there is anyway to get it back please let me know. this happened a year ago and i still remember
    the original email and password used the old account.
Thema:

i been trying to get my DeluxePaladin account back but i can't remember my email or password ...

1. i been trying to get my DeluxePaladin account back but i can't remember my email or password ... - Similar Threads - been trying DeluxePaladin

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  7. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  8. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  9. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  10. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e