I beat halo 3 mcc on normal and didn't unlock prophets bane

Discus and support I beat halo 3 mcc on normal and didn't unlock prophets bane in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; back in February I bought halo mcc from the Microsoft store and just today beat halo 3 on normal for the first time but when the epilogue was over I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RedMarcus14, May 25, 2021.

1. RedMarcus14
    RedMarcus14 Guest

back in February I bought halo mcc from the Microsoft store and just today beat halo 3 on normal for the first time but when the

epilogue was over I didn't get the prophets bane achievement it could unlock other achievements like the playlist ones is there a

problem with mcc or halo 3 any answer will help thanks edit it unlocked but wouldn't pop up on the game bar

:)

RedMarcus14, May 25, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. Blazlng Sincity Win User

Achievements aren't unlocking

Yeah my achievements for Shadow of Mordor unlocked too. It seems to be working normally now. But mine for Halo: MCC still haven't unlocked smh. They were the ones for beating Halo 3 on Legendary. So that means I didn't get the 3 achievements associated
    with
  4. Werewolf998 Win User

Halo: Master Chief Collection Achievement Done and Unlocking...

Well my Pillar of Autumn achievement finally unlocked today. Still waiting for Delta Halo and Prophet's Bane
  5. crapychino Win User

If you could use only 1 weapon from a FPS game for the rest of your gaming life, what would it be?

i would do the prophets bane from halo or the gravity hammer idk why you guys are choosing guns lmao
  6. killerman83ca Win User

Broken Achievements - Been Waiting a Week+ for Proper Unlocks, Achievements Stopped Again Tonight

I beat Regret and the rest of halo 2 on easy but I didn't get them unlocked. I started playing halo 3 today and it isn't showning the missions I compete. Right now I am the crows nest. The three skull's I got unlocked the achievement but that is about
    it. I am playing on Normal for Halo 3.

Please tell me what I need to do to get the achievements?
Thema:

1. I beat halo 3 mcc on normal and didn't unlock prophets bane - Similar Threads - beat halo mcc

2. When you beat a game, it needs a signifier in your library.

in XboX Insiders
    When you beat a game, it needs a signifier in your library.: I think it would be cool to have a little check mark, or something, in the game tile when viewing your game library for those games you’ve beat. I have over 500 games in my digital library and it...
  3. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  4. Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?: I’ve been looking into buying these beats in ear headphones and was wondering if they would be able to connect to my series x. If not would they connect to my windows 11 pc?...
  5. Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.: Im playing through all of the Gears of War games with my daughter and while she was away I decided to play on Insane mode because it's far to hard for her. I finally beat Gears of War 3 on insane...
  6. How do I get past “beat the robots”

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get past “beat the robots”: I’m trying to add my phone number to my account but have to beat the robots so I do that and it says verification complete you can continue your action but there’s no way to actually continue so...
  7. Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i...: Ive been mesaaged saying i hope your kid gets cancer and im the one whos been banned how do i sort this out absolute joke 7ccfeab3-e53d-403c-b4dd-542faf9e71e8
  8. Why isn’t my Xbox letting me talk in party chat with my beats? And how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my Xbox letting me talk in party chat with my beats? And how do I fix this?: My Xbox isn’t letting me talk on party chat when I’m using my beats headphones? So I want to know how to fix this prblm. Idky I have this prblm I used to use my beats before with no problem...
  9. my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...: I was playing a game called destiny 2, in a competitive game mode I ended up winning against this random person who proceeded to msg me saying he was part of enforcement etc and that he would bn...
  10. Beat halo mcc but did not get helioskrill in halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beat halo mcc but did not get helioskrill in halo 5: i recently beat all the halo mcc caimpains and got all achievements but I did not unlock the helioskrill armor set in halo 5 guardians. If you need to check my profile on Xbox it is "...