I asked to receive a cable to connect the kinect on Xbox One S. Service request number: ...

Discus and support I asked to receive a cable to connect the kinect on Xbox One S. Service request number: ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I asked to receive a cable to connect the kinect on Xbox One S. Service request number: 1363164151. But I still have not received anything and it's way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gabatman666, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Gabatman666
    Gabatman666 Guest

I asked to receive a cable to connect the kinect on Xbox One S. Service request number: ...

I asked to receive a cable to connect the kinect on Xbox One S. Service request number: 1363164151. But I still have not received anything and it's way too long.

:)

Gabatman666, Dec 7, 2016
  2. Sam Legacy
    Sam Legacy Guest
    how to check a order using service request number

I ordered a xbox 360 s ac adapter because the one i have isnt working anymore. I was told since my warranty is done, that i would have to pay $35 + tax in order to get one. i payed the price and i was told that i have to wait 3-5 days in order to receive
    my item, its been 5 days and i was wondering, how can i check my items shipping using the service request number because the agent told me that i could check the shipping state of the package using the service request number.

Sam Legacy, Dec 7, 2016
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Kinect Adapter

Here's how to request your free Kinect adapter for the Xbox One S:

Collect the serial numbers for your original Xbox One console, Xbox One S console and Kinect sensor. If you plan to trade in your original Xbox One console, it's crucial you collect the original console's serial number beforehand.

Contact Xbox Support:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

and request your free adapter. You'll be asked to hand over your three serial numbers, so make sure these are nearby.

Before contacting Xbox Support, it's recommended that you register your two consoles and Kinect sensor online. If registered prior to the call, the Xbox supervisor can quickly pull the serial numbers from your Microsoft account.

M3tal Daz3, Dec 7, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Kinect for XBOX One S

Collect the serial numbers for your original Xbox One console, Xbox One S console and Kinect sensor. If you plan to trade in your original Xbox One console, it's crucial you collect the original console's serial number beforehand.

Contact Xbox Support and request your free adapter. You'll be asked to hand over your three serial numbers, so make sure these are nearby.

Before contacting Xbox Support, it's recommended that you register your two consoles and Kinect sensor online. If registered prior to the call, the Xbox supervisor can quickly pull the serial numbers from your Microsoft account.

If you are part of the US/CA region contact this free toll nr (800) 469-9269
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Kinect Adapter

Contact Xbox Support:

and request your free adapter. You'll be asked to hand over your three serial numbers, so make sure these are nearby.

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

No verification email that free Kinect adapter for Xbox One S has been processed?

Contact Xbox Support:

7. onyxishere Win User

Kinect adapters

Please follow the steps below to request an adapter from support. Just a heads up that you'll need the serial numbers from your older Xbox One, the Xbox One S and the Xbox One Kinect in order to get a free adapter.

support.xbox.com/.../kinect-adapter
  8. dustylee15 Win User

Support problem from Xbox one

Thema:

1. I asked to receive a cable to connect the kinect on Xbox One S. Service request number: ... - Similar Threads - asked receive cable

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  7. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  8. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  9. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  10. My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund: My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund cbe53584-3433-49d8-bc17-4179b523b0a1