I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

Discus and support I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kut banse, Jan 9, 2024.

1. kut banse
    kut banse Guest

I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online

:)

kut banse, Jan 9, 2024
  2. TwistedTitanium Win User

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

Gamepass is not available for the Xbox 360, also GTA V is available for Gamepass on Xbox one.

In order to play GTA 5 via gamepass you will need gamepass on an xbox one console.

I believe that GTA V will be replaced with Red Dead Redemption 2 on the 7th May.

Hope this helps
  3. Shinto Puffy Win User

GTA

Hmmm if your son Download from gamepass he cant play GTA any more but you can buy gamepass ultimate. With ultimate you have gamepass as long as they have gold als this for 13$/€ i think.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Game Pass

you need gamepass pc then, so you can't,

Gold for online play on console

Gamepass for gamepass games on console

Gamepass PC for games on pc with ea play attached

Ultimate gamepass - Gold, Gamepass, Gampass PC, EA Play and xcloud.
  5. wi7bit Win User

Beware the Game Pass Scam.

Hi MJOLNIR68

Sorry to hear you feel this way. I'm not sure if you are aware, but GamePass and GamePass Ultimate are different subscriptions?

GamePass Ultimate consists of three packages:

• GamePass for console
    • GamePass for PC
    • Xbox Live Gold

I suspect you may have taken the offer for just GamePass for console, but you will still require Xbox Live Gold to play online.

Could this be the case?
  6. ngocphi Win User

About Starfield one of tings in buying it is about two options for Game Pass do you have to pay that if you already have a Game Pass account.

Keep in mind if you have a console or.xbox one you need gamepass ultimate or.core to play online

Xbox one can only use gamepass ultimate to play on cloud
Thema:

1. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console - Similar Threads - asked gamepass ultimate

2. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  3. I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password: I'm trying to switch my xbox from a wired to a wireless connection, and it's just... not... connecting. But it's very suspicious, that it never asked me for the wifi password. At the end of the...
  4. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  5. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  6. I have gamepass but rainbow six siege still asks for ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but rainbow six siege still asks for ultimate gamepass: I bought gamepass and tom clancys rainbow six siege for my xbox and it still asks for gamepass ultimate whenever i try and play f35f699b-780f-42dc-bc63-a1abfdb311b7
  7. Keeps asking me to buy gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keeps asking me to buy gamepass: cant play multiplayer modes. It keeps taking me to buy the stupid gamepass. Did everything..reinstalled, restarted etc.. 3f317fbc-5e94-49f1-bd7b-aa6923afdbf2
  8. Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag: Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag when I logged in on a different country 3444de75-63aa-41ab-bda8-9a1633e1ef92
  9. Xbox is asking me to sign up for a Gamepass Subscription to play a game I own, what should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is asking me to sign up for a Gamepass Subscription to play a game I own, what should...: I bought Sea of Thieves 2023 Edition and when I try to play Sea of Thieves it asks me to choose a Gamepass subscription plan even though I own the game. If I decline buying a subscription Sea of...
  10. Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.: I have game pass. After a load skyrim v, and before the new game begins, it asks me to login to xbox live. When I try to login , it saids "can't init session at this moment, try again later..."...