I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

Discus and support I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nameCS, May 20, 2024.

1. nameCS
    nameCS Guest

I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended

:)

nameCS, May 20, 2024
  2. Georges C. Win User

Suspension

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DandyGecko75594, in such cases Enforncement which is responsible for bans and suspensions, if your suspension is over but is still still suspended, may not have updated in their system or some kind of bug.

The ideal would be to wait some more time and if the suspension continues to make a new appeal on the Enformcement website.
  3. Valzora Win User

This is unfair.

so what basically happened is you were suspended for whatever reason assuming communications suspensions which seems to be the most common

However in the course of the investigation they found further reports since the first report

Or they found further incidents

And they would've extended it

Extensions are bit appeal able
    No. When I got suspended from Xbox for communications, it said that I was suspended until 2/26. I submitted an appeal and I'm assuming, got that bumped down to 7 days instead of 2 weeks.
  4. ANUBIS_NYC Win User

Why Did I Receive A Suspension For A Completely Innocuous Screenshot?

Hi Georges,

The appeals process is something I'm keenly aware of as I already submitted an appeal the day I received my wrongful suspension. As I suspected Microsoft Enforcement has not only wrongfully suspended my account, but they haven't responded to my request for an appeal.

The bottom line is, wrongful suspensions should not happen to anyone. Microsoft Enforcement is severely flawed and these unjust suspensions/bans are likely due to incompetence, immature employees, vindictive employees, or poor detection software.

The Microsoft Enforcement department needs to be investigated because they act with impunity and attack gamers with bogus claims of violating guidelines. Again, look at the screenshot that got me suspended - it's literally just an ordinary gameplay moment in WWE 2K22 - it's about as inoffensive as it gets. It's just a tag-team holding championship belts in a wrestling game - if an innocuous and ordinary screenshot can trigger a suspension that's clearly indicative of incompetence on the part of Microsft Enforcement employees or flawed detection software.

The appeals process is useless because even with wrongful suspensions - as in my case - it's been 72 hours since my suspension and Microsoft Enforcement still hasn't acknowledged their wrongdoing or appealed my wrongful suspension.
  5. ThomDaly Win User

2 week suspension 1219801038

I asked support if I should go to another board and they sent me here.

and I know, but I want to see some evidence. I'm fine if it wasnt me who did it but I'm still suspended. I just want the chance to at least appeal this suspension.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

Hi Jevgeni P. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. Just to let you know, we are not Microsoft employees and cannot access your account or enforcement details. Suspensions are handled by Xbox's Enforcement Team who work offline and can't be contacted.

You may be eligible to appeal this suspension, you can check this by signing in to the following page: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Note that shorter suspensions can't be appealed, and if your appeal is denied it is a final decision and your account will remain suspended.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended - Similar Threads - appealed communications suspension

2. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  3. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  4. Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020: ERROR 0x80a40020 Why is the Xbox console banned? There are rules that contradict themselves. What does it mean not to buy in other regions? where can I buy if my region is not available on Xbox?...
  5. How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?: How to appeal my console is banned for no reason, i don't know what I've done why my console is banned? I checked my account there's no active suspensions. 029d44c6-f23e-4ba7-a15d-c03a66f29f17
  6. Why can I not appeal on a false report?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not appeal on a false report?: So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give...
  7. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  8. How can I appeal a communications ban on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I appeal a communications ban on Xbox: Im on xbox and this guy was being a bad teammate on Tom Clancy’s Rainbow six siege, so i sent him a message stating L player and he said “Tk = Bad aim = Bad Player” I team killed him because he...
  9. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I submitted an appeal to have my accound lifted from a perm bann and it was declined I was not givin a reason why i was banned and why my appeal was declined and I don't know what to do 7 years...
  10. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...