I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...

Discus and support I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed the Doritos thing for the free xbox game pads and never got it f9ae1da9-68c6-4a48-b756-fcebdea0022b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DODSTAINMAN290, Oct 27, 2023.

1. I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...

I redeemed the Doritos thing for the free xbox game pads and never got it

:)

DODSTAINMAN290, Oct 27, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all know why?

Hi DODSTAINMAN290! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

This promotion was a little confusing, multiple users have reported errors and problems coming from this offer. We really don't have anything official to answer your question, so it would be best to contact Doritos support.

https://www.doritosrockstarenergy.com/contact-us

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. DrBotany Win User

GameStop Extra Bonus

I got the strategy guide (regular edition) for free with the purchase of the season pass (at Gamestop). Will let y'all know what the bonuses are when I fire up the game tonight.
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

What Games Are Free For Xbox

I know that and I play them but they need more free games here on xbox as well. I'm not talking about games like Doritos Crash course where you just play it for the achievements and never touch it again.
  5. CollapseControl Win User

Arcade titles

There really isn't that many.

You got agayass wing which was 1 of the 1st free titles ever, I think it was a intern made game.

The 1st Doritos made free game (Dash of Destruction) has been gone for a while.

Crash Course & Harms way (the best free one) were the 2nd wave of Doritos games.

At 1 point MS gave us Carcassonne & Undertow for free, but it was a limited time.

I also think Texas Hold em was free for a point, because I have it & would of never bought it.

Oh yeah, there was a Yaris game, never tried it tho.

There is a reason why most of these were free, never would of bought any of em.
  6. HailofSteel Win User

The XBOX ONE story - New Edition

another thing Mike you falied to mention is all the free games Sony gives its premium members..all we ever got was a couple of free now pay later titles..Happy Wars and a Doritos game
Thema:

I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...

1. I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all... - Similar Threads - answered everything Doritos

2. Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny: Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny 07ce3447-e72a-45b0-81a6-ef390f0e0922
  3. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  4. MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**

in XboX Insiders
    MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**: To the Esteemed Team at xboxinsider (THIS IS SOMETHIGN THAT NEEDS TO BE HEARD AND SHARD), I am writing to you today, not just as a customer, but as a person who has been deeply touched by the...
  5. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  6. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  7. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  8. Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone: I twice used summon a tech support call in one day to get help for a single question, which is still unanswered because both of the times when they called me, I was put on hold after typing in the...
  9. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  10. The only answer I can get is "it's still beta"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The only answer I can get is "it's still beta": I've been using cloud gaming service for several months and encountered so many troubles as well. Like suddenly audio got muted, game freeze for few mins and start to catch up the speed again (...