I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

Discus and support I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NinoNinho, Jan 1, 2024.

1. NinoNinho
    NinoNinho Guest

I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available port. This option, while undoubtedly innovative, can be financially challenging for many users.

I propose a modification that introduces the possibility of using non-Smart Delivery game versions as an alternative when installing games on these platforms. By doing so, we can provide users with increased flexibility and affordability, catering to a broader audience.

As a current Xbox Series S owner, I have encountered limitations that have led me to revert to using my Xbox One. Despite investing in a Seagate 1TB extension card, which accounted for 70% of the console's price, I find myself unable to install new software due to the full capacity of both the internal and extension disks. I believe that allowing the option to utilize a larger SSD external disk, as I can on my Xbox One, would greatly benefit users like myself.

I understand the advantages of faster discs and the capabilities of X/S Series games. However, for individuals who seek alternative solutions, my proposed option can offer a practical and cost-effective approach to gaming.

I kindly request that you consider this feedback and explore the possibility of implementing changes that will enhance the user experience, making gaming more accessible for a wider range of players.

In addition, I’m seeking advice or information regarding the possibility of installing two Seagate Storage Expansion Cards on the Xbox Series S or X consoles. Is there any known hub or adapter that could facilitate the use of multiple expansion cards?

If such a hub or adapter doesn't currently exist, I'd like to suggest this idea to the internal Xbox team for consideration.

Expanding storage capacity is crucial, and having the ability to use multiple expansion cards simultaneously would greatly benefit users who require extensive storage for their gaming libraries.

Does anyone within the community have insights or suggestions on this topic? And if not, how can we communicate this idea effectively to the Xbox development team?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

:)

NinoNinho, Jan 1, 2024
  2. NinoNinho Win User

I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series X/S,

I understood, and I will do it.

But, are questions allowed in this community?

If yes, please I’m seeking advice or information regarding the possibility of installing two Seagate Storage Expansion Cards on the Xbox Series S or X consoles. Is there any known hub or adapter that could facilitate multiple expansion cards installed at the unit port?

Thanks, Gerardo
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series X/S,

Hi again Ninoninho,

I'm sorry to inform you that it is not possible to use two Seagate Storage Expansion Cards at the same time on Xbox Series X|S consoles. The architecture and design of the console only allow for the connection of a single storage expansion card, and there are no adapters or hubs available to connect two storage expansion cards.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there NinoNinho, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please be aware that this is a community-based forum, which means that here we are just players like you.

I recommend that you share your ideas and feedback to the appropriate Xbox team by following the instructions in the following link:

https://news.xbox.com/2019/03/29/engage-using-the-xbox-idea-hub/

That is the correct way to send your ideas and feedback to Xbox so that they can consider them, and possibly add them in the future.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Add Upi

Hi Abhijeet980!

I appreciate your feedback or suggestion regarding the Xbox payment system. I am sure that they're working to improve our experience and add more payment options depending on which country we're located to have more accessible payment method.

I recommend that you share your suggestion or feedback through the Xbox Ideas Hub here http://feedback.xbox.com/ because the Xbox team review our suggestions there and they appreciate each of our suggestions.
  6. maxen Win User

Make Xbox 360 accessories compatable with xbox one

This is valuable feedback and as such it is best suited for the Xbox Feedback site:
    http://feedback.xbox.com/

There, you can create the suggestion or, if it already exists, upvote it to show your support.
Thema:

1. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series... - Similar Threads - writing share feedback

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  4. constant disk write error

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant disk write error: Ive been having a constant disk write error with steam, and steam only. Both steam, and the support for the specific game said it almost has to be a windows issue. my games will crash, then will...
  5. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...
  6. What can i do to write another appeal if the first one was denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do to write another appeal if the first one was denied: I was suspended for 60 days for changing my gamerpic. 29be956a-f953-4866-8a06-cea51df2b646
  7. I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game: How it’s work when you buying a points on the game , i writed everything right in redeem space , it was show its okey i got them , but them i turning the game on.And looking in points i didn’t got...
  8. Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...: Hi, I actually have no clue where this error came from but i was trying to copy and paste something and i pasted this instead: Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing...
  9. Can anyone help with weird writing on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help with weird writing on xbox: My child rolled onto my controller whilst I was asleep (don't worry she's almost 11) and when I woke up and turned off the xbox when I held the home button the writing is all weird and its driving...
  10. Xbox social website is completely broken and nothing on it works. Also as of writing this...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox social website is completely broken and nothing on it works. Also as of writing this...: The Xbox social website completely broke and now when I go on it, then it shows as my Microsoft account name instead of my gamertag and all profile pages including mine are blank where it does not...