I am wanting to know if i purchase a scuf xbox controller if i will receive a ban?

Discus and support I am wanting to know if i purchase a scuf xbox controller if i will receive a ban? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am looking to buy a custom controller but I am not sure if it is one that will incur a ban...is there any way I can check? Thanks,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jayden Mayne, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Jayden Mayne
    Jayden Mayne Guest

I am wanting to know if i purchase a scuf xbox controller if i will receive a ban?

I am looking to buy a custom controller but I am not sure if it is one that will incur a ban...is there any way I can check?

Thanks,

:)

Jayden Mayne, Nov 8, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. W4RMIND Win User

What's the Best Xbox Controller?

I heard SCUF controllers get you banned.
  4. Jakn S Win User

Scuf Controller Repair

Maybe I should've specified what kind of Scuf controller it is. It's a Forza Scuf Elite controller, it was only purchasable through Microsoft.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does the xbox scuff accessories work with the wireless controller and can they both be used on a ipad

The scuff accessories will work on a Xbox One Wireless controller, the controller will work on an iPad, but whether the accessories will, I do not know. You might want to ask scuf that question.
  6. bowski477 Win User

I want to know how long I am banned

You can view your suspension by logging into enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there. If it is a game specific ban you will need to contact the game devs.
Thema:

1. I am wanting to know if i purchase a scuf xbox controller if i will receive a ban? - Similar Threads - wanting purchase scuf

2. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  3. I want to purchase an xbox 360 game from the xbox store in the browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to purchase an xbox 360 game from the xbox store in the browser: I want to purchase an xbox 360 game from the xbox store in the browser, can it be played on xbox 360 or only one or series? 3ec30e8e-bfe2-4844-ba9f-fe196b75f801
  4. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  5. Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached: Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft. The message "Your account has reached its purchase limit"...
  6. I purchased a game and it wants me to purchase it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game and it wants me to purchase it again: I purchased call or duty modern warfare 3 but it says I have to buy it again. My account: Giaytienduong 56375b77-1b79-4cb8-b619-9c53aa7f3227
  7. I purchased a game and it wants me to purchase it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game and it wants me to purchase it again: I purchased call or duty modern warfare 3 but it says I have to buy it again e2ee70a4-0829-424a-85f2-c6c17a6288d6
  8. I already bought modern warfare but it wants me to purchase it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already bought modern warfare but it wants me to purchase it?: I bought MW(2019) two years ago I have a different Xbox and moved I went to modern warfare and clicked install happy I still had it (cuz I'm using the same account) downloaded all the packs Then...
  9. i want to purchase mircosoft complete plan xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to purchase mircosoft complete plan xbox Elite Series 2 controller: i tried calling mircosoft support uk the person had me on hold for 16mins 98245fda-c913-4337-a4e9-4a4f519ee947
  10. Purchased 2WU-00030_FLIGHT SIMULATOR WIN 10 and want it to use another PC instead of old PC .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased 2WU-00030_FLIGHT SIMULATOR WIN 10 and want it to use another PC instead of old PC .: I purchased this MS game , 2WU-00030_FLIGHT SIMULATOR WIN 10. but the installed PC was slow and I decided to buy new notebook . 1. I chcecked web site how to move flight simulator to New PC....