I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...

Discus and support I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Before my spring break, my connection worked beautifully with little to no issues in my college dorm room. When I took my Xbox X back home for spring... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luke Easterling, Apr 2, 2024.

1. I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...

Before my spring break, my connection worked beautifully with little to no issues in my college dorm room. When I took my Xbox X back home for spring break it worked there to with little to no issues in connection. When I came back to my dorm though, there was no connection to the internet through my ethernet. It is stating I have IPv4 which I have found that I need IPv6. I have tried all the methods that were presented on previous questions regarding changing from IPv4 to IPv6, but I am stopped when needing to change the IP settings because it only shows the option of IPv4. I have restarted, cleaned my MAC address, changed my ethernet cable yet nothing works.

:)

Luke Easterling, Apr 2, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...