I am unable to play AC Valhalla today,which is release day. Is there a problem on your end?...

Discus and support I am unable to play AC Valhalla today,which is release day. Is there a problem on your end?... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been waiting for weeks to play AC Valhalla,with today as release day. I get the message to wait longer. What's the deal?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ERICHATCHER, Nov 10, 2020.

1. ERICHATCHER
    ERICHATCHER Guest

I am unable to play AC Valhalla today,which is release day. Is there a problem on your end?...

I have been waiting for weeks to play AC Valhalla,with today as release day. I get the message to wait longer. What's the deal?

:)

ERICHATCHER, Nov 10, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I am unable to play AC Valhalla today,which is release day. Is there a problem on your end? Please help!

The game hasn't been released yet. This info pic may help

[​IMG]
  3. Turndawgie Win User

Mortal Kombat 11 Update Issues- error code 0x8b050033 even AFTER 2 hard resets!

Thanks for this but unfortunately none of the 3 solutions worked. I am currently unable to play AC Valhalla. A link brought me to this page, I tried all 3 solutions and still get the same 0x8b050033 error code.
  4. Gijoely Win User

Full library & game pass problem

I noticed this problem yesterday.. and it was fine 3 or 4 days ago when i checked full library to download AC Valhalla.
  5. ClammyTurtle0 Win User

Ac valhalla

I'm pretty certain that Xbox will release the Xbox Series X with AC Valhalla on it since their release dates are both during holidays.
  6. WrDSunDntShyn99 Win User

Ubisoft Connect Won't let me download Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Pc

I just download AC Origins through Ubisoft Connect, it's not on the play anywhere either? And my AC Valhalla game is connected to it just like the other AC games. I can also download Odyssey and Origins, just not Valhalla. And i did not pay for them on PC.
Thema:

1. I am unable to play AC Valhalla today,which is release day. Is there a problem on your end?... - Similar Threads - unable play Valhalla

2. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  3. unable to invite friend to play fc 24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    unable to invite friend to play fc 24: hello I have steam fc24 my friend has Xbox one fc24, I have him on my friends list on Xbox app and on steam he is in the friends list in the game but it says i have no friends to play the game. I...
  4. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  5. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  6. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  7. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  8. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  9. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  10. Unable to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online: I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on cloud gaming on my PC, but the start button is translucent and won't allow me to click. 95f65b8b-fe96-4056-af07-71492922b44e