I am unable to play a game through the Cloud if I have the game installed on the PC Xbox App

Discus and support I am unable to play a game through the Cloud if I have the game installed on the PC Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Start Menu -> Xbox App -> Cloud Gaming (Requirement must have Gamepass Ultimate and must the game installed on your PC Xbox App IE StarField) So on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric Lee3, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Eric Lee3
    Eric Lee3 Guest

I am unable to play a game through the Cloud if I have the game installed on the PC Xbox App

Start Menu -> Xbox App -> Cloud Gaming

(Requirement must have Gamepass Ultimate and must the game installed on your PC Xbox App IE StarField)

So on the PC Xbox App under the Cloud Gaming tab if I select a game that I’ve already installed it doesn’t give me an option to play the game through the cloud instead the game launches the installed version. If I uninstall the game or select a game I do not have installed ie a Xbox 360 game, then I can play it through the Cloud. Last year this was not an issue but with the recent updates and changes it only allows me to launch the installed game. Is this only happening to me or is this as design? I do a lot of 3D Rendering so Cloud Gaming allows me to play games without using up my PC processing power and it was amazing when it was a functioning feature last year on my Xbox App but now I’m disappointed that the feature doesn’t work if I have the game installed.

:)

Eric Lee3, Sep 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: