I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

Discus and support I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clay Carlson, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Clay Carlson
    Clay Carlson Guest

I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests, mutli player tests, everything you can try. My NAT type is open, i have cleared the MAC, i have checked IP settings, DNS Settings, alternate port selection has been cleared. Even toyed with QoS tagging settings… no changes and i am able to see all notifications, friends, etc as if i am online. I am just unable to load into the game. Luckily i have a portable hotspot that has sufficed and allows me to connect so i can be certain that the issue is between my xbox and wifi somehow. I am able to use streaming services outside of my xbox and all other functions of my wifi. I can forget the wireless network, but aside from that not sure what I can do to continue using my wifi

:)

Clay Carlson, Apr 21, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Clay! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues playing Fortnite.

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

- Would you mind telling me exactly what happens when you try to load into Fortnite? do you get any error codes/messages?

- Are you experiencing similar issues with other online games?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. Brian.G. Win User

I receive the error code “Montano” when loading into Warzone 2. Communication server unavailable. What can I do to resolve?

Hello again,

I downloaded fortnite and it is showing the same issues. I am unable to unmute players, and unable to connect to comms servers
  4. JavierMoreno6 Win User

network connectivity problem

Am trying to conncet to the wifi and so i can play fortnite then it says we have a issues with the wifi
  5. JUS JAPAWA11AN Win User

Whenever I start a game ANY Game, I immediately get disconnected from xbox live HELP

ok i am having the same issue and this has been going on for a few months now. As soon as i load a game, no matter what game... and arcade game like Trials Evolution, or a game that i have installed on my harddrive, i am disconnected from XBL as soon as
    it loads and i am unable to get any sort of connection. I have researched it and did the download profile trick, deleting the market data, clearing the system cache, disconnecting from my wireless and re-establishing the connection and it works for a bit but
    have to do this multiple times daily when i want to play anything it is VERY annoying. I havent had to redownload my profile lately, i have found that if i restart my xbox, go in and clear the system cache, disconnect from my wireless then reconnect, load
    my game, that i am ok but as soon as i boot my xbox...the connection will not be fully connected. It will say i am connected to XBL, i can see my friends online but it doesnt load the data of what they are doing, and if i go through the tabs on my dashboard
    the data doesnt completely load, if i goto my videos and try to see whats shared on my network from my laptop it will not load, therefore i clear my system cache and reconnect to my wifi and it works. I have to do this everytime. WTF.

Please fix this.
  6. leaderMTR Win User

Xbox one (live) connection issues.

I am having a problem with connecting to any xbox live, I moved to a new house and had a different wifi company and it won't let me connect at all. It says there's wifi but when I try connecting it loads for a long time and then says it won't connect and
    I have tried all the solutions but none of them have helped
Thema:

1. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi. - Similar Threads - unable load Fortnite

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  4. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  5. Unable to update xbox app on PC, unable to update MS store as it's infinitely loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update xbox app on PC, unable to update MS store as it's infinitely loading.: I've reset the cache on both through the device manager, I've reinstalled both the Xbox app and MS store app. I'll probably rewrite this tomorrow as I'm a bit frustrated right now. It gives me the...
  6. Unable to load in-game store page

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to load in-game store page: I cannot see the ody points. GAME IS Omega Strikers. Unable to recharge submitted by /u/gaokeshi [link] [comments]
  7. XBOX Series S - Unable to load OSU1 after replacement hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S - Unable to load OSU1 after replacement hard drive: Hi All, Can anyone assist? I have an old XBOX One Series S, which suffered a failure a year or so back. I decided to repair it recently - I replaced the hard drive with a 1TB SSD, because I...
  8. Unable to load Xbox 360 backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load Xbox 360 backwards compatible games: I have had this issue for a while, and have tried all the network tips people have provided. When trying to load any Xbox 360 game on my series x, I get stuck for around 10 minutes with a page...
  9. Fable 2 Cloud Gaming - Unable to Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 Cloud Gaming - Unable to Load: Dear community, I subscribed to Cloud Gaming Ultimate to play Fable 2 and enjoyed it a lot for a couple of hours. Loading was no problem up until recently, where I am unable to load my game...
  10. Unable to load game error message says vista svc pack 2 required but unavailable from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load game error message says vista svc pack 2 required but unavailable from...: Unable to load game error message says vista svc pack 2 required but unavailable from Microsoft I'm at a lost 5e206018-f212-4508-8626-3d47f35a1492