I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

Discus and support I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Butter D. Ghost, Apr 4, 2024.

1. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed.

:)

Butter D. Ghost, Apr 4, 2024
  2. TF Fusionn Win User

Headset stereo adapter not working

Alright I just tried this and I still am unable to hear chat or game audio
  3. The Oragin Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter - echoing problems?

I have the x12s i get game audio just fine and i can hear chat but chat is very low, also my game audio plays through the audio, so I have game audio then have chat with the echo of game audio, so i have 2 game audio sounds with a faint chat audio. anyone
    know of a way to fix this, or atleast the audio echo of the game. I can turn my game audio all the way down and only have chat audio on but im still hearing game audio over chat, first time I used it for my xbox one all day I played with just chat audio and
    didnt know because I hear both audios through my chat audio.
  4. TougyWougy Win User

Audio

I can send an audio voice message using the new headset on his console and also hear one that's been sent to him .And also hear game audio , but when you join a party or create a party or game chat there is nothing?
  5. Enzo One 365 Win User

Audio adaptor delayed.

I managed to get an adapter today, I have set it up, but I really struggle to hear in game chat, just seems that I can hear the game audio, but chat is really hard to hear. I have turned up the chat volume to full and game audio down as low as I can. The
    chat doesn't seem to be adjusted by the volume control. I am using turtle beach X12
  6. FITSMAN PWR GRC Win User

Audio messages(I can't hear them when run games)

When i talk audio message i mean AUDIO MESSAGE NOT PARTY CHAT.

Party chat is not message.

And when i power on my console series x and previews xbox consoles(For example xbox one s) when i am at menu the audio messages work fine i can hear them normally but when i run any game(EXCEPT FOTZA HORIZON 5) any audio message send or receive i CAN'T listen it.
Thema:

I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

1. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio - Similar Threads - unable hear game

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.: Any chance they updated it so we can hear other people on discord in my stream from my xbox? I would love to be able to stream with my people on PC, thanks all. submitted by...
  6. New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in: Xbox App for windows recently updated and now I cant hear or talk in a party. App had me update to version 2311.1001.7.0 and now i cannot hear my friends in a party or talk to them properly. I am...
  7. Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.: Cross-platform game chat isn’t picking up when broadcasting to Twitch using my Xbox S. When playing with Xbox friends, their voices are streamed, but those on other platforms aren’t picked up. How...
  8. How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?: I haven't had any problems yesterday but today when I joined a party I was unable to hear other members and they were unable to hear me. This doesn't occur in other apps like discord or in game...
  9. Unable to hear my playstation friend on stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to hear my playstation friend on stream: While streaming fortnite on twitch Im unable to hear my friend that plays ps5 that also streams fortnite on twitch, I can be heard on his stream but not on mine 90e145d8-cf43-4284-827c-806b18f00bc7
  10. Why am I unable to hear other players talking in-game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to hear other players talking in-game?: Hi, hoping someone can help troubleshoot this. Over the past year or so I’ve noticed that I don’t hear anyone speaking via game chat in any games. People I play with are able to hear...