I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console

Discus and support I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console because when I installed it I did not enter an EPIC account and it probably opened a new user for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adam Elimelech, Dec 25, 2023.

1. I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console

I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console because when I installed it I did not enter an EPIC account and it probably opened a new user for me, but I now want to connect the EPIC account that has the same email as the console to the console, but when I try to make the connection from the EPIC website I get a message that there is already an account connected to this console and I don't know how to delete it? How can I disconnect from the console the connection it currently has??

:)

Adam Elimelech, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Adam E. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you already have an Epic account linked to your Microsoft account.

Not only that, but it is important to point out that it is not possible to unlink an Epic account from your Microsoft account, the process always needs to be done in the Epic linked accounts management site.

If you’re not able to do this, you may want to contact Epic Games support and review the options you may have.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Vikina Hanková Win User

Epic games account and xbox account

I am logged in to one account but this account is not connected with xbox. If i want to connect these acounts, Epic Games write me that my xbox account is connected with another epic games account but i don´t know, with which account. My question is .. How can i found out which epic games account i am connected to?
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

vbucks

5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Switch epic games ID and Xbox EG ID

Hi Gemma, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

Open www.epicgames.com.

Click on Sign-in in the top right corner and sign into your Epic Games account.

Hover over your display name and click Account.

Click on Apps and Accounts and then select Accounts

Click Connect below the account that you want to link to your Epic Games account.

Click Connect Account.

A pop-up window will appear. Sign-in to your console account and confirm you want to link your account.

Click Continue.

This information was taken from here: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-U...ic-games-account-using-the-web-a5720357639451
  6. VFM33195 Win User

Fortnite with two Xbox consoles and one Xbox Gold Account

Thanks so much- I guess my confusion is with Epic. How does Epic know which console I am trying to link to which account? When I sign into my Microsoft Account, even though there are two separate child accounts, there is no way to designate each console-
    so how does Epic know which console I am “linking”?
Thema:

1. I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console - Similar Threads - unable connect EPIC

2. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  3. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  4. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  5. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  8. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  9. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  10. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...