I am unable to cancel my pc game pass

Discus and support I am unable to cancel my pc game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to cancel my pc game pass. When I go to the xbox app and press manage by the game pass, it takes me to my order history. Then from there i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Selena Pettis, Sep 12, 2023.

1. I am unable to cancel my pc game pass

I am unable to cancel my pc game pass. When I go to the xbox app and press manage by the game pass, it takes me to my order history. Then from there i click manage again, then i get took to the services and subscriptions page but it is no where to be found on that page and i am unable to cancel it.

:)

Selena Pettis, Sep 12, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

3. Francia J. Win User

I am unable to cancel my PC game pass subscription

Hi N_793, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It may be active on a different Microsoft account that you own. Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services using other Microsoft accounts that you own.
  4. AlexKotov Win User

games are not available

I think they sold the game pass for the console

but i don't have a console

can I somehow cancel on my account cancel 30 days of the game pass for the console and instead give me a game pass for the PC?
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How to cancel a subscription on a hacked account

A few months ago one of my accounts was hacked by a user and they hijacked my account to firstmailer.net account. I apparently don't have enough info to recover the account.

However I am still being charged my monthly Game Pass subscription. I am unable to cancel this subscription because they refused to recover my account back to me.
    Canceling the subscription from the Xbox side would require you having access to the account to login and cancel it.

If you are unable to recover the account then your only other option would be having your bank block any future charges.
  6. abdullah alghamdi1 Win User

accidental purchase

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

You can try canceling the subscription and if you're eligible you should see "cancel and refund immediately". Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services.

By the way, if you have for example an active PC Game Pass or Game Pass for Console when you subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, the subscription time that you had was already converted, and canceling it will cancel them as well.
    hey, i already canceled that subscription and i cant see a refund button at all, i tried everything and i remember i did a refund before on my other pc with different account on it but i dont remember how, i need that money :(
Thema:

1. I am unable to cancel my pc game pass - Similar Threads - unable cancel game

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium...: [img] I'm getting this message that my payment is failed, no matter what card I try it's still the same, so I'm planning to buy gift cards and buy it with them, but I'm unable to cancel this...
  8. unable to cancel a game download stuck at %0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to cancel a game download stuck at %0: Hi Im unable to cancel a game download (A Plague Tale: Innocence) stuck at %0, I click the 'x' icon, select cancel and it just flashes briefly but remains stuck at downloading %0. I'm on windows...
  9. Xbox PC app has game stuck in Queue, unable to cancel or pause it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app has game stuck in Queue, unable to cancel or pause it.: Ive been trying to Redownload Crusader Kings 3 for a few days now, and I cant get it to work at all. Apparently other people are having similar issues with the store right now....
  10. I am unable to start/pause/cancel an installation on the Xbox app. How do I remove that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to start/pause/cancel an installation on the Xbox app. How do I remove that...: I am trying to install a game on the Xbox application on PC on Windows 11. The game is at 0% completion and is not progressing. I am unable to cancel or pause the installation. There is another...