i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

Discus and support i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoobSaibot, Nov 21, 2023.

1. DoobSaibot
    DoobSaibot Guest

i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as the virtual agent is useless and annoying.

:)

DoobSaibot, Nov 21, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi DoobSaibot. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What happens when you try to buy a gift? Are you receiving any error messages or error codes? Please provide screenshots of this issue if possible.

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Purchased on a deal was told to wait on refund deal no longer exists need help getting the games back I bought

Hey there Josh,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. Unfortunately we are unable to assist with the matter through the forums. Now you should have seen the option to Buy as Gift even if you already own the game as you are going to purchase to gift and not to
    own another copy on your account.

Here is more information on
    Digital gifting

I hope this helps.
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Game Pass Game doesn't start anymore

I wanted to add that Division 1 has been on sale a lot recently. With Division 2 coming up, there should be more discounts in the near future if you wanted to buy it. Physical copies will most likely the cheapest for right now but there will be more digital
    sales if you can wait a couple months.
  5. SteveJoseph1 Win User

How do you know when you buy a gift card from a store if it’s original or not ?

I saw that some people here on the forum are getting banned for buying gift cards from online stores that’s why I am going to buy a physical cards from a store.

Does the gift cards they bought doesn’t have 25 digits ?

And how the code work if it was fake ?
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Can I transfer my credit balance to my other microsoft account.

Thema:

1. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift - Similar Threads - unable buy division

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. I am unable to buy realms due to family manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to buy realms due to family manager: when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your family manager won't be able to complete this...
  6. Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia: Every time I try to buy Minecraft on the official site it comes up with an error saying the payment could not be processed. I've tried 4 different browsers, 2 different devices as well as both...
  7. AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING: I have an active account and my debit card is working and is up to date, my account is not suspended but still, i can’t make purchases on microsoft 6d3ab0d2-bf5f-4a33-92ef-beef091f0329
  8. AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT: Am unable to buy anything from microsoft, i have tried every method i have seen re-adding and removing my debit card and doing it again and its not working….i have been trying to contact customer...
  9. Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally: Im trying to buy fifa 14 on the xbox store as i have a series s. Ive looked online for a code to buy but with no luck. Im in the uk. Is it possible to get around this issue...
  10. Unable to buy stuff in MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy stuff in MSFS: Hi. I tried to buy a new aircraft in microsoft flightsimulator, but the game only wants to add a new payment method. I can't use my card added to my microsoft account. The game seems to think...