I am unable to buy realms due to family manager

Discus and support I am unable to buy realms due to family manager in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tj_230, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Tj_230
    Tj_230 Guest

when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your family manager won't be able to complete this action for you"

I am my own family manager.

I have checked my internet connection and it's at full

I have also check other questions like this,but non of the suggestions seem to work,

:)

Tj_230, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Tj_230, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I understand a little about the problem you are presenting, for this type of problem the best thing I can recommend is to contact support directly. since this has something to do with payments and billing. We cannot solve these types of problems here on the forum since we are only players like you who help each other with basic problems, we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be attentive to continue helping you.
  3. Zac Zittel Win User

Recovering an old Minecraft world

It was saved on the cloud due to realms. I am playing on a windows laptop.
  4. wi7bit Win User

I screwed up my minecraft over a cape and need help. please.

5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Can't play Minecraft Realms due to how my microsoft account is set up on xbox.com

Hi Sal,

I just thought about this when looking for ways to resolve the issue. If it is because friends are unable to be invited, try messaging them the realm link and they should be able to join. Also, yes that does mean the account is an adult account.

If the issue is just getting into realms then try finding an Xbox to use. Sign into the account and adjust the settings from there. I am not saying to buy a console by the way. It would be easier to use a family or friend's console temporarily to adjust
    the settings for
    privacy and online safety

I hope this helps :)
  6. Franz112 Win User

Family Filter App incompatible to device and thus Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked

Thank you so much for your swift response. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I've Set all the settings to "Friends" except for Video calling. I have restarted the device and still Minecraft says "Due to the setting in your Microsoft account you cannot play Realms..." (translated from German).
    I do not see any setting on that page or in any of the adjacent named "Multiplayer". On the help page (https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...ealms-Multiplayer-Access-for-a-Child-Account) it says:

"If a member of your family group wants to play multiplayer features in Minecraft, such as Minecraft Dungeons and Minecraft Realms, an organizer can adjust these settings by using the Xbox Family Settings app."

This app is available on Playstore, but not for my Samsung tablet.
Thema:

1. I am unable to buy realms due to family manager - Similar Threads - unable buy realms

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia: Every time I try to buy Minecraft on the official site it comes up with an error saying the payment could not be processed. I've tried 4 different browsers, 2 different devices as well as both...
  6. AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING: I have an active account and my debit card is working and is up to date, my account is not suspended but still, i can’t make purchases on microsoft 6d3ab0d2-bf5f-4a33-92ef-beef091f0329
  7. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  8. AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT: Am unable to buy anything from microsoft, i have tried every method i have seen re-adding and removing my debit card and doing it again and its not working….i have been trying to contact customer...
  9. Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally: Im trying to buy fifa 14 on the xbox store as i have a series s. Ive looked online for a code to buy but with no luck. Im in the uk. Is it possible to get around this issue...
  10. Unable to buy stuff in MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy stuff in MSFS: Hi. I tried to buy a new aircraft in microsoft flightsimulator, but the game only wants to add a new payment method. I can't use my card added to my microsoft account. The game seems to think...