I am unable to add new payment option using debit card for xbox series x

Discus and support I am unable to add new payment option using debit card for xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to add new payment option using debit card for xbox series x 9d82cbb4-4330-420e-afb3-7c59140dbd04 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Divyanshu Sundriyal, Feb 21, 2023.

1. I am unable to add new payment option using debit card for xbox series x

:)

Divyanshu Sundriyal, Feb 21, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

Xbox now just accept credit Master Card, not visa, please try another card.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

Hello Karl, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your card.

If you're unable to add the card at https://account.microsoft.com and a Microsoft Advocate is unable to help then the only other option would be to use a different payment method or contact the virtual debit company to find out if Xbox is blocked.

However, a different option may be to set up a Paypal account and link your debit to that then use it on your account.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.

You can manage your Xbox payment options online. This page shows you how to add a new payment option, replace an existing one, or remove an old one.

Payment options include:

• Credit cards
    • Prepaid credit cards
    • Debit cards (not available in all regions)
    • PayPal accounts (not available in all regions)
    • Direct debit (Germany only)
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Oferta Game Pass [Game Pass Offer]

You can manage your Xbox Live payment options online. This page shows you how to add a new payment option, replace an existing one, or remove an old one.

Payment options include:

• Credit cards
    • Prepaid credit cards
    • Debit cards (not available in all regions)
    • PayPal accounts (not available in all regions)
    • Direct debit (Germany only)
  6. PabloJimenez2 Win User

Xbox series X

Am I able to use a chime debit card to buy the series x?
Thema:

1. I am unable to add new payment option using debit card for xbox series x - Similar Threads - unable add payment

2. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  3. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  4. Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24: I’ve got 2 XBOX series X for my 2 sons both with Xbox Series X/S version of FC24 installed. They are in same room and both connected online. Both are using family accounts on Xbox and both have...
  5. Unable to add new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add new account: Hi there. Will appreciate any help. Trying to create a new account on a new xbox series x. After clicking “add new” a white spinning wheel appears and after some time takes back to the home...
  6. I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...: I am unable to add any friends at all on xbox x, pc, or cell phone app. I can't message or join parties either despite the proper settings. 4eebcb82-bf07-4041-ac93-0d2ad44f1391
  7. i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...: i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say check the info it doesn't match this card but i have been trying since 2 hours...
  8. 0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing: so i have an account with MSFT. xbox and whatnot. my ability to add new friends i meet is not happening. this is the behavior: • add them via xbox console: they appear for ~30 minutes, then...
  9. Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t: Dear support team, I am facing two issues currently: Firstly, I cannot add my kid’s account back to the Family Safety Account and the system showed me to ask the support team for help. The...
  10. Unable to add payment method.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to add payment method.: Hi, I'm unable to add payment method in my Microsoft Account. It always asked me to check the debit card's information and I have checked everything over and over again, my debit card information...