i am trying to use my xbox live gold prepaid code, but it says 'something went wrong', how to ...

Discus and support i am trying to use my xbox live gold prepaid code, but it says 'something went wrong', how to ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i keep entering my code onto my xbox one, but it keeps saying an error occured, i dont know what is happening because no error codes are coming up, how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M4G1C4L 0SPR3Y, Jan 8, 2017.

1. i am trying to use my xbox live gold prepaid code, but it says 'something went wrong', how to ...

i keep entering my code onto my xbox one, but it keeps saying an error occured, i dont know what is happening because no error codes are coming up, how do i resolve this?

:)

M4G1C4L 0SPR3Y, Jan 8, 2017
  2. TMG1017
    TMG1017 Guest
    "Something Went Wrong"

Everytime I try to redeem my xbox one gold live prepaid card it says "Something Went Wrong"!!!!! Please Help!!!1

TMG1017, Jan 8, 2017
  3. Knoxie1337
    Knoxie1337 Guest
    Activating XBOX Live Gold Prepaid Card

Hello, I am trying to activate my XBOX Live Gold Prepaid Card (12 months) and I can't get it done.

It say something went wrong, try again later.

The code is valid (can provide it to support) and it's bought from a retail store here in Romania.

Any help guys ? Thank you in advance.

Edit 1 : I get this after I enter the code "

USE PREPAID CODE
    Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold
    Prepaid code

Subject to the Microsoft Services Agreement and xbox.com/usagerules. There are no refunds."
    And after I press confirm I get the following :
    Something went wrong
    Sorry about that. Please try again later.

XBOS1005
    f4de99bb-fd4c-4f0f-ae1a-9778142c47e6
    2016/01/07 - 22:54:13 UTC

Knoxie1337, Jan 8, 2017
  4. GateByte
    GateByte Guest

i am trying to use my xbox live gold prepaid code, but it says 'something went wrong', how to ...

GateByte, Jan 8, 2017
  5. Having the same issue. Have been trying for 2 days.

ElementalNinjaa, Jan 8, 2017
  6. N1KKEXoBG
    N1KKEXoBG Guest

N1KKEXoBG, Jan 8, 2017
  7. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi there,

Remeeming errors are usually caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check your billing information at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and after that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

If it is still not working properly please use
    http://support.xbox.com/error-code-lookup
    to search for any steps regarding the errorcode you are receiving. If nothing is found then specify the full actual error message (and errorcode) you are receiving when trying to redeem the prepaid code they can
    help to determine a possible cause.

WPAK, Jan 8, 2017
  8. NiIZen
    NiIZen Guest

Whats going on ? There are redeeming problems for few weeks and there is still no solution...

NO my billing information is ok! NO, the errorcode "XBOS-3012" still don't exist...

I am waiting since christmas, absolutely impudence

NiIZen, Jan 9, 2017
  9. Same issue 3 days, hope this gets fixed soon!

ShadowNexus84, Oct 31, 2018
  10. WPAK Win User

i am trying to use my xbox live gold prepaid code, but it says 'something went wrong', how to fix?

Hi there,

Remeeming errors are usually caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check your billing information at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and after that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

to search for any steps regarding the errorcode you are receiving. If nothing is found then specify the full actual error message (and errorcode) you are receiving when trying to redeem the prepaid code they can
  11. N1KKEXoBG Win User

i am trying to use my xbox live gold prepaid code, but it says 'something went wrong', how to fix?

Having the same issue. Have been trying for 2 days.

Me too ! :( I have been trying about 4 days :(
  12. ElementalNinjaa Win User

Having the same issue. Have been trying for 2 days.
  13. NiIZen Win User

Hi there,

Whats going on ? There are redeeming problems for few weeks and there is still no solution...

NO my billing information is ok! NO, the errorcode "XBOS-3012" still don't exist...

I am waiting since christmas, absolutely impudence
  14. GateByte Win User

Thema:

1. i am trying to use my xbox live gold prepaid code, but it says 'something went wrong', how to ... - Similar Threads - trying live gold

2. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  4. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  5. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  6. Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.: Gives me an error. I just wanted to buy kelfings and charlie murder on the store 4e63d42e-c2c4-4e2e-8992-8e8cbb907745
  7. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  8. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  9. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  10. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...