I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the...

Discus and support I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve even tried plugging in a phone charger to see if the ports were putting out any power and they weren’t. I am not sure what to do. I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William Gray2, Nov 29, 2023.

1. I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the...

I’ve even tried plugging in a phone charger to see if the ports were putting out any power and they weren’t. I am not sure what to do. I’ve tried rebooting, restarting, hard resetting and waiting for 5 mins, everything.

:)

William Gray2, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?

Hi Rick Steel

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

We appreciate the response on this thread. So to be clear you are using a keyboard and a mouse to play on your Xbox Series X and not a controller, am I right? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Assuming that is the case, can you please try your mouse and keyboard on a different gaming platform like inserting it on another computer and try to play War Games or Shooting games that are free and see and check if that keyboard and mouse that you use for your Xbox Series X will still happen on shooting ADS. So that we can isolate this if this is having issues with your keyboard or mouse or the game itself.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Keyboard and mouse on xbox bannable?

Some games on the Xbox One or Series X|S do support keyboard and mouse. So if you use a keyboard and mouse just by plugging them into the usb ports on the Xbox console, then no it is not a bannable offense. It can be though if you use an unofficial adapter to play on games that do not support keyboard and mouse.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Can I play Rainbow six siege with keyboard and mouse in 2023? And if so how?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Yes, you can play Rainbow Six Siege with a keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X/S.

Connect your keyboard and mouse to your Xbox Series X/S console. You can connect them directly to the console's USB ports or use a USB hub if you need more ports.

Once your keyboard and mouse are connected, start up Rainbow Six Siege on your Xbox Series X/S.

In the game's main menu, navigate to the Options menu.

From the Options menu, select the Controls tab.

From the Controls tab, select the Controller Type option.

Change the Controller Type to Mouse and Keyboard.

Customize your keyboard and mouse settings to your liking.
  5. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Keyboard and mouse for X Cloud Gaming?

6. xShiury Win User

My mouse lag when i make small movements on XSX

Thanks Jason for you’re answer !

But when i move my cursor by Microsoft, it jerks. I don’t think its the Game compatibility.

What’s the polling rate of the mouse on Xbox Serie X ?

What’s the delay to the answer of the keyboard and after the mouse ?
Thema:

I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the...

1. I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the... - Similar Threads - trying keyboard mouse

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  8. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  9. Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...: Greetings Microsoft community, I am having a very hard time trying to fix my keyboard. While its a Razer model "Ornata Chroma" in the Chroma franchise, the up and left arrow keys have suddenly...
  10. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...